Brand New Beach Resort - Costa Hollywood
Brand New Beach Resort – Costa Hollywood
Hollywood, Florida invites you to experience its best luxury offering! Costa Hollywood Resort offers warm service, chic living, and a unique resort experience that will leave you feeling pampered and refreshed. During your stay, you’ll have access to the best location on the property, a gorgeous one-bedroom corner unit that sprawls over 900 square feet. Enjoy unparalleled amenities and absolutely stunning oceanfront vistas!
As you enter into this lavish corner unit, you’ll be struck by the sleek, modern décor and coastal style. Elegantly furnished, the design of this home manages to exude sleek contemporary style and casual, Florida fun at the same time. Ceramic floors extend through the home, from the comfortable living room to the well-equipped modern kitchen. On a casual night in, relax with a glass of wine in your chic surroundings.
The spacious bedroom features a plush, king-sized bed and features access to a pristine bathroom. The bedding is resort-quality, with high-end linens and a warm duvet that’s sure to keep you comfortable during your nightly rest.
Coast Hollywood Resort offers the very best of resort living. Just steps away from the beach, you’ll have no trouble getting to the sand and surf in the morning and spending all day enjoying the shore. When you need a break, head up to the rooftop bar, where you’ll find an upscale lounge and massive infinity pool, perfect for a tropical cocktail while you take in fabulous views. If you’re looking to keep to a routine, take advantage of the oceanfront fitness room, or head to the spa or meditation courtyard for some much-needed relaxation. When dinner rolls around, Costa Hollywood offers one of the best restaurants in town, the gourmet Cielo.
Hollywood offers the excitement of an upscale waterfront paired with a charming downtown area, pairing thrills with relaxation at every turn. On a day at the beach, you’ll have the opportunity to rent jet skis, head out on a fishing charter, or any other number of exciting water sports. The downtown section has a few wonderful spots for art lovers, including the famous Cinema Paradiso and the Downtown Hollywood Mural Project. Enjoy strolling down the famous Broadwalk on a leisurely evening, stopping in for a drink at beachfront bars or dining on fresh seafood.
This excellent resort offers prime luxury in sunny Hollywood!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 6 levels
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 900 square feet, 84 square meters
4 guests maximum
Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport (FLL), Miami International Airport (MIA)
25 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Valet parking fee.
Activities of Interest
- Cinema Paradiso (8 minute drive) - On a rainy evening, cinephiles will love seeing art house and indie movies at this famed theater.
- Downtown Hollywood Mural Project - For art lovers, this incredible mural project is a must-see.
- Hollywood Bike Shack (5 minute walk) - The best way to enjoy Hollywood and the Broadwalk is by bike!
- Hollywood Jet Ski (5 minute walk) - Check out the strength of the waves by renting a jet ski and heading out on the ocean!
- Lady Pamela II Sportfishing (7 minute drive) - Admire stunning coastal views while you search for the big one!
Places of Interest
- Hollywood Broadwalk (5 minute drive) - Stroll down Hollywood's famous boardwalk, taking in the coastal cafes, water sport opportunities, and more.
- Ann Kolb Nature Center (7 minute drive) - Enjoy a plethora of activities at this nature center, from boat excursions to fishing.
- Taco Beach Shack (3 minute walk) - This hip, outdoor taco joint is casual and fun, perfect for a delicious snack on a beach day!
- Hollywood Beach - With pristine sands and turquoise waters, this beach is the crown jewel of the city.
- A La Turca (7 minute drive) - This Turkish establishment serves up authentic and mouthwatering Mediterranean fare.