Luxury Waterfront Annapolis Townhome
Luxury Waterfront Annapolis Townhome
Nestled on 2700 square feet in a private, gated community, this spectacular two-bedroom home features water views and is only a quick drive away from the charming nautical haven of Annapolis. Every day, enjoy grand, scenic views of the bay and marina on one of three decks or the lower level patio.
The main level of this spacious townhome features a large living room that easily opens up to the waterfront deck, creating a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living. Take advantage of this lovely private deck and take in the stunning colors of the sunset each night. The fully-renovated kitchen is yours for the taking when it’s time to whip up a delicious meal for you and your family, equipped with modern appliances that are sure to get the job done!
The master bedroom features a plush king-sized bed and offers you gorgeous views of the yacht and sailboats moving in and out of the marina. The private, en-suite master bathroom has a separate shower and tub, perfect for unwinding at night. On the same floor, there’s a bedroom for little ones, equipped with a crib and changing table. One flight up, the top floor features a lofted bedroom with two full beds and water views. If you require extra sleeping space, there’s also a queen-sized pull-out couch.
On the bottom level, the fun continues with a state of the art entertainment center, including a massive flat screen television. Grab a beer from the fridge and settle in for a casual movie night. This floor opens up to a charming waterfront patio with a barbecue, perfect for grilling out on a sunny day.
The amazing community where this townhome resides offers outstanding amenities for you to take advantage of. Cool off in one of two swimming pools after you wander through beautiful walking trails or play a game of tennis. There’s also a community restaurant and marina.
As charming a coastal town as you could imagine, Annapolis is all cobblestone streets, brick houses, and colonial architecture. This city has an unrivaled history and heritage waiting for you to discover in the US Naval Academy, boutique shops, and so much more. Sailing is a way of life in Annapolis, so make sure you take lessons and get out on the shimmering waters of the Chesapeake Bay! The historic district is home to a plethora of delicious seafood restaurants and bars, many of which are directly on the waterfront. Take your time exploring this nautical delight of a town!
A trip to Annapolis is just around the corner, and this gorgeous townhome will be the perfect home away from home for your stay!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Townhome with 4 levels
2 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
King and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
25 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Schooner Woodwind (15 minute drive) - Head out on the shimmering waters of the river for a sunset cruise!
- Quiet Waters Park (10 minute drive) - If you're looking to stretch your legs with a leisurely walk, this is the perfect place.
- Great Frogs Winery (10 minute drive) - Explore the grounds and the old tobacco barn before enjoying a tasting.
- Annapolis Sailing School (5 minute drive) - This sailing school provides lessons for sailers of all skill levels.
- First Sundays Art Festival - Enjoy live music, crafts, dancing and music!
Places of Interest
- Historic Annapolis (15 minute drive) - You'll find everything you need in this bustling section of the city, from delicious restaurants to boutiques!
- United State Naval Academy (15 minute drive) - Visit this famed university and marvel at the splendid architecture.
- Ego Alley (15 minute drive) - This channel extends from the bay into the heart of downtown and is very popular with boaters.
- Cantler's (25 minute drive) - Head to dinner at this riverfront crab house and dine on delicious Maryland seafood!
- Boatyard Bar and Grill (15 minute drive) - You'll love the nautical theme at this seafood eatery!
We had a wonderful time at this perfectly appointed home. The views of Chesapeake Bay and also of the Marina were lovely and relaxing. Annapolis is a beautiful and historic location, having both the state capital and the extraordinary Naval Academy. Our hosts were always available to answer any questions, We hope to return.. Cecilia Kempton . ”