St Pete Beach Home
St. Pete Beach Home
Enjoy a serene stay in one of America’s most gorgeous beach destinations. St. Pete Beach is a stunning blend of sun-kissed, azure waters, laidback coastal living, and exciting adventure! A stay in this three-bedroom, 3000 square foot luxury beach house offers the very best.
When you pull up to your coastal getaway, you’ll be pulling up to the largest fully-renovated beach house in all of St. Pete Beach. The interiors reflect the exteriors, with overly spacious living areas that offer you and your guests more than enough room to spread out and relax. Inside, the décor and layout are sparkling clean, with a fresh, minimalist style that features vibrant pops of color. Polished hardwood floors easily extend from the living room into the dining and kitchen area, where you’ll find modern appliances that will help you whip up something delicious for dinner.
Each of the three bedrooms boasts the same chic design as the rest of the home, with pristine, white backdrops and bright coastal hues at every turn. The master offers a plush king-sized bed, and the other two offer two queen-sized beds each.
Before calling it a night, head down to the game room where you’ll find even more activity to entertain you on a casual night in. Let the mixologist of the group mix up tropical cocktails for everyone while the rest of the group engages in some friendly competition with a game of pool.
During your stay at St. Pete Beach Suites, enjoy access to wonderful amenities outside of your home as well. You’ll have access to two sparkling blue community pools, where the kids will love to splash around and play for hours. If you’re in the mood for a poolside barbecue, fire up one of the grills and get to work!
St. Pete Beach and the rest of the barrier-island beaches in the area offer a wonderful, sunny respite from the worries of everyday life. The perfect antidote to the hectic nature of the city, during your stay in St. Pete, your biggest worry will be finding the perfect spot for your chairs on the beach! There are plenty of watersports for kids of all ages to enjoy, such as fishing, parasailing, snorkeling, and so many more. If you’re in the mood for more of a city vibe one day, St. Petersburg is only a quick drive away. When the sun goes down, head to one of many tasty waterfront restaurants for some of the freshest seafood you’ve ever had.
If you’re looking for leisurely days and warm, summer luxury, St. Pete Beach is just what the doctor ordered!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 1 bath, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
10 guests maximum
Tampa International Airport - TPA
40 minutes by car
Lush neighborhood views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Please note there is a $20/day fee for the use of hotel amenities, such as the pool and bicycle use.
Activities of Interest
- Boyd Hill Nature Preserve (15 minute drive) - Featuring an array of natural landscapes to discover, you'll love the beauty of this massive nature park.
- Coastal Kayak Charters (8 minute drive) - Get to know the world around you a bit better with an environmentally friendly kayak tour.
- Swim with the Fishes (5 minute drive) - While you wait for dinner at the RumFish grill, swim with over 30 fish in their giant fish tank!
- Skyway Fishing Pier State Park (15 minute drive) - This serene pier provides an incredible fishing venue.
- Suncoast Watersports (3 minute drive) - Whether you're parasailing or taking a romantic, sunset cruise, you're sure to have an adventure.
Places of Interest
- The Dali Museum (20 minute drive) - Art enthusiasts will love this museum, featuring the largest collection of Dali's paintings in the US.
- St Pete Beach (3 minute walk) - Enjoy the perk of being walking distance from one of the top beaches in the country.
- Sunken Gardens (20 minute drive) - Tucked away in the heart of St. Petersburg, this lush oasis is perfect for a break from the sand and surf.
- Woody's Waterfront Grill (5 minute walk) - Situated right on the water, this casual eatery offers up delicious seafood and tropical drinks.
- Annata Wine Bar (20 minute drive) - If you're in St. Petersburg for the night, this creative, funky tapas bar is a great choice.