Executive Home in the Kawarthas
Executive Home in the Kawarthas
With breathtaking views, top-of-the-line amenities, and unparalleled luxury, this executive four-bedroom home offers a relaxing retreat to the Kawarthas! With direct lakefront access, this 2700 square foot home is the perfect choice for an idyllic summer getaway.
Newly built and outfitted with state-of-the-art amenities, this large and spacious home offers more than enough room for your guests to spread out and relax. Impossibly high ceilings in the living room feature floor-to-ceiling windows that allow you to take in stunning lake views as you lounge in the glow of natural sunlight.
When you’re stomach starts to grumble, the gourmet kitchen has everything you’ll need to satisfy all of your cravings. Pour a glass of wine, grab a seat at the breakfast bar, and watch the master chef at work, taking advantage of modern appliances and gleaming countertops. After dinner, the outdoor deck is the perfect spot to relax. Maybe you’ll even sink down into the rejuvenating waters of the hot tub as the sun sets low in the sky.
This executive home features four comfortable bedrooms, sure to relax and soothe your muscles after a thrilling day on the lake. The master has a plush king-sized bed and spacious en-suite bathroom. The next two guest bedrooms are equipped with equally comfortable queens, and the final bedroom has a full-sized bed and bunk bed combination, perfect for kids!
Outside, nothing beats the spectacular views of Lake Chemong, spanning for what seems like miles. Take in these amazing views from the comfort of your private patio, complete with a refreshing swimming pool and outdoor wet bar. You don’t need to leave the luxury of this outdoor space to grab a tropical cocktail! If you’re looking to keep to a routine during your stay, swim laps in the pool or take advantage of the gull private gym.
A stay at Lake Chemong means a plethora of amazing outdoor activities to partake in. This luxurious home features its own private dock, making it the perfect choice for activities such as boating, water sports, and fishing. The city of Peterborough is only 20 minutes away, where you’ll find five-star restaurants, shops, and nightlife. Golfers in the group will love the multitude of amazing courses in the area, including the Lindsay Golf and Country Club, built on stunning landscape.
Take your family on a lakefront holiday they won’t soon forget!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2700 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Toronto Pearson International Airport - YYZ
1.5 hours by car
Views of Lake Chemong!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Lake Chemong - This stunning lake is just outside your door and offers a plethora of watersports to enjoy!
- Dromoland Orchard & Stables (35 minute drive) - Guests of all ages will enjoy the scenic horseback rides available at this beautiful orchard.
- Riverview Park and Zoo (20 minute drive) - With a mini-train ride, a kid's water park, and plenty of animals to see, what more could you ask for?
- Lindsay Golf and Country Club (25 minute drive) - With a stunning natural landscape, this lovely course offers plenty of challenges.
Places of Interest
- Peterborough (20 minute drive) - Head into Peterborough for fine dining and nightly entertainment!
- Canadian Canoe Museum (20 minute drive) - This museum is great for kids, with plenty of fun exhibits about the history of canoeing in Canada.
- The Imperial Tandoor (25 minute drive) - This authentic restaurant serves up some of the best fare you'll have in this hemisphere!
- St. Veronus Cafe And Tap Room (25 minute drive) - An old-style tavern with world charm, you'll enjoy delicious Belgian brew and wheat beers.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility