Park City, Utah
Park City Park Avenue
Park City Park Avenue
Exuding alpine class and grace, this perfect Lift Line retreat offers some of the best ski access in all of Park City! Situated on 1400 square feet and boasting three spacious bedrooms, guests will love the unique décor and designer features of this beautiful mountain escape.
The open concept living area invites you in with open arms, filled with natural light and sleek, smooth surfaces. The living room is filled with art and decoration inspired by the slopes and offers a massive, plush sofa that will easily fit everyone. You’ll love the look of the contemporary fireplace, and even more so you’ll love cozying up to it on a cold winter’s night.
The modern layout of the home continues into the state of the art kitchen, boasting shining Quartz countertops and updated fixtures and appliances that will make you feel as if you’re cooking in a five-star restaurant. The alder wood cabinetry is positively stunning and holds plenty of cutlery and cookware to work with. Spread out your ingredients on the massive center island and whip up something delicious!
Each of the three bedrooms is a shining example of comfort and elegance, simply styled to give you the perfect nightly retreat. The king-sized bed in the master will make you feel as though you’re sleeping on a cloud, fully relaxed after a steaming hot shower. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed, and the third offers two bunk beds, perfect for kids! Each bed is outfitted with pristine, crisp bedding that will soothe your body as soon as you lay down.
Less than 200 yards away from the base of Park City Mountain, this mountain retreat offers the perfect location for an adventurous getaway! The best snow on earth is just a quick lift ride away, making it easy to spend all day on the mountain. After a day of skiing, head home and take a break in the rejuvenating waters the hot tub you share with other units in the complex. After you get your fill of the slopes, the bus stop is also close by. Hop on Park City’s free public transit system and head to Main Street, where you’ll find luxury boutiques and delicious restaurants to try. There’s always activity bustling in this town, so check online for local events, festivals, or concerts!
Experience Park City Mountain from the comfort of this sleek and luxurious ski retreat.
Please note that the hot tub is not available during the summer months.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1400 square feet
King, Queen, and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
45 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Cross Country Skiing - Get some exercise while enjoying the serenity of the mountain whispers on options from groomed trails to rustic touring trails.
- Fly Fishing - Grab some waders and a pole and spend an afternoon or a full week tapping your line across some beautiful mountain waters.
- Mountain Biking - Take control of your wanderlust and spend your days climbing, cruising or just meandering throughout the 400+ miles of public trails.available in many of Park City's mountains.
- Snowmobiling - Grab a Ski-doo from Thousand Peaks Snowmobiling, one of the premier snowmobile adventure companies in the region, and enjoy hours of riding along 60,000 acres of private ranch space.
Places of Interest
- Guardsman Pass Scenic Road (20 minute drive) - Take an easy drive through the passway from Deer Valley to SLC and make sure you have time to stop! The scenic overview is definitely a don't miss!
- Utah Olympic Park (10 minute drive) - Winter sports park built specifically for the 2002 Winter Olympics. Check out the remaining village and all it has to offer.
- Park City Mountain Resort (5 minute walk) - Head to this famous ski and summer lodge with plenty of activity, and stay out until the sun goes down!
- Deer Valley Resort (7 minute drive) - Explore the amazing resort and all the activities Deer Valley is known and loved for!
We enjoyed our stay at this well-appointed and comfortable condo. The location is fantastic. You could walk to Main Street or Park City Mountain if you wanted to and it is right near supermarkets and good restaurants. The owners were super helpful and very attentive to making our stay a good one.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet