Villa du Cacique
Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic
Villa du Cacique
Live like an icon at the gorgeous Villa du Cacique.
This bright, beautiful vacation rental in a quiet
Cacique neighborhood of Casa de Campo. It’s a
chic modern retreat, with stylish interiors, five
bedrooms and a great central location close
to the beach and everything you’re wanting to
Inside, Villa du Cacique pairs traditional
luxury with modern style. Behind its notable
and charming wooden entrance gates lies a
grand stone entry courtyard, which opens to
surrounding white archway hallways spotted
with art and orchids. The polished Dominican
Coralina stone flooring found in most of the villa
continues in the dining room, which combines
grand dining seating for up to 16 with a selection
of unique and alluring plate ware, among its mix
of vintage french dining chairs, adjacent to the
fully equipped gourmet French Blue kitchen.
Here, let your personal chef whip up deliciously authentic Caribbean cuisine for you to enjoy. You’ll enjoy your meals in the gorgeous formal dining room, featuring cathedral-like ceilings, plush, gold drapes, and two astonishing crystal antique chandeliers overhead.
All of the bedrooms in this masterful home are en-suite, maximizing the privacy on this already massive estate. The guest master suite has a private balcony overlooking the garden, pool, and the first hole of the famous Teeth of the Dog golf course. Each bedroom is decorated with strong, bright colors and glittering chandeliers.
Outside, a gorgeous courtyard with arched walkways awaits you, featuring charming French patterned tiles and surrounded by lush gardens. Wind your way through lovely lily ponds with fish and turtles – animal lovers will also love catching a glimpse of the chickens and rabbits roaming the grounds! This villa also comes with its own private pool and plenty of lounge chairs to lay in while you enjoy the bright, Caribbean sunlight. As the sun sinks low in the sky, dine alfresco on the terrace with a meal prepared by the villa chef!
Casa de Campo has made a name for itself as one of the most luxurious resorts in all of the Caribbean, offering oceanfront beauty and world-class golf courses, including the Teeth of the Dog course, Dye Fore, and The Links. If golf isn’t your speed, the resort offers a plethora of other amazing activities to choose from, including polo, skeet shooting, tennis, horseback riding, and every water sport imaginable! If you’re looking to keep to a routine during your stay, make sure you take advantage of the state of the art fitness center, or head to the spa for a rejuvenating treatment. Casa de Campo also offers access to a private beach, delicious a la carte restaurants, and Casa de Campo Marina.
The stunning town of La Romana offers plenty to take advantage of outside of your private enclave. There are several stunning white sand beaches in the area, including the only private beach in all of the Dominican Republic, which you’ll have access to. La Romana also has a flavorful culinary scene, with dishes you may not find elsewhere in the country. For a day trip, the capital city of Santo Domingo is only an hour and a half away!
With crystal clear waters, ample sunshine, and unparalleled service, this Casa de Campo retreat is the perfect spot for your next beach escape!
The Bed x Bedroom relation:
Bedroom 1: 1 King + 4 Twin
Bedroom 2: 2 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 King
Bedroom 4 (Kids): 4 Queen
BEdroom 5: 1 Queen Sofabed + 2 baby cot
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Estate with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 8 baths, 13000 square feet
King, Other, Other, Other, and Other
21 guests maximum
Punta Cana International Airport - PUJ
45 minutes by car
Golf course and partial ocean views!
An additional non-mandatory tip of $1,050 dollars in low season and $1,750 in high season is shared within the villa's staff. While tipping is not mandatory it is highly appreciated for the Villa du Cacique staff.
Nanny service for a fee
Driver service for a fee
Activities of Interest
- Casa de Campo Polo Fields (5 minute drive) - Experience the thrill of a polo game right here at Casa de Campo!
- Casa de Campo Teeth of the Dog Course (5 minute drive) - This course runs along the gorgeous waters of the Caribbean sea, offering plenty of challenges for any golfer.
- HorsePlay Tours Punta Cana (1 hour drive) - In one day, participants will receive a cultural tour of local villages and learn about Dominican customs.
- Crazy Wheels (10 minute drive) - If you're looking for an adventure, hop on a dune buggie and ride through gorgeous countryside and sugar cane fields.
- Canopy Adventure Zip Line Tours (1 hour drive) - For those who desire an adrenaline rush during their Caribbean vacation, look no further than Canopy Adventures Zip Line Tours!
Places of Interest
- Saona Island - Escape to this tropical oasis for the day, which happens to be a lovely spot several species of migratory birds.
- Playa Minitas (10 minute drive) - Experience the stunning white sand beaches of Playa Minitas.
- Rio Chavon (1.5 hour drive) - Cruise down this mighty river and take in the lush, tropical jungle filled with amazing wildlife.
- Onno's Altos de Chavon (15 minute drive) - With delicious nachos and an incredible atmosphere, you'll love this local staple!
- SBG Casa de Campo (15 minute drive) - Your tastebuds will explode with flavor at this elegant seaside eatery.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo