Lake Michigan Beachfront Cottage
South Haven, Michigan
Lake Michigan Beachfront Cottage
**MEMBER IS OPEN TO REQUESTS **
Nestled on a spacious 1200 square feet, this serene Lake Michigan oceanfront retreat is unlike any other. Year-round activities abound! Ideally located just a quick walk to downtown South Haven, this tranquil two-bedroom cottage boasts the ultimate in relaxation. Wake up to captivating views every morning with your steaming cup of coffee and enjoy sensational sunsets at the end of the day!
Extraordinary luxury awaits you inside this charming beachfront cottage. The inspired interior features smooth, hardwood floors and open, bright spaces that are brimming with coastal décor. A pristine white background in the living room holds plush furniture and bright pops of color in furniture, creating a lovely spot for relaxation while enjoying the remarkable views just outside your window.
Just around the corner, find yourself in the fully-equipped kitchen, immaculately polished and featuring modern appliances that are sure to help you whip up something delicious. The charming, indoor dining table is perfect for a leisurely breakfast, but the shaded, alfresco dining table is perfect for stunning dinners. Enjoy your tasty creations as you gaze out over incomparable sunsets from the comfort of your own home.
With two bedrooms and an extra private sleeping space, this home sleeps up to ten guests, offering more than enough room for all of your loved ones. The first bedroom features a plush, queen-sized bed and a lovely private bath. The second bedroom is a charming bunk room, perfect for kids! For extra sleeping space, there’s also a fully private sleeper sofa on the walk-out level. Before bed, grab a glass of wine and head out to the deck to luxuriate and take in marvelous views as the day winds to a close.
Walking distance to downtown and just steps away from sugar white sand, this incredible property provides a serene getaway for you and your family. A day at the beach is easy when the parents can relax on the deck and still keep sight of the kids as they splash and play amongst the waves. There are plenty of lakeside activities around to keep you busy, such as boating, jet skiing, fishing, and more. Experience one of Lake Michigan's cool-weather wineries during the fall season, when the leaves begin to change, and the view is still spectacular in an entirely new way. In the winter, enjoy a day of snow skiing or snowmobiling. No matter what the season, once the day winds to a close, head to downtown South Haven to window shop and dine at amazing restaurants!
Don’t miss the opportunity to stay at this extraordinary Lake Michigan cottage!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
Queen and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Gerald R. Ford International Airport - GRR
1 hour and 15 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Kal Haven Trail (8 minute drive) - Pass through small towns and historical landmarks on this leisurely trail.
- Sailing South Haven (5 minute drive) - Spend some time on the water with this expert sailing company.
- Bumbleberry Acres (10 minute drive) - For a day filled with family fun, head to Bumbleberry Acres and pick fresh raspberries, blueberries, and more!
- South Haven Fishing Charters (5 minute drive) - Take a fishing excursion on Lake Michigan for trout, salmon, steelhead, and more.
Places of Interest
- South Haven Lighthouse (10 minute walk) - This beautiful beacon of light offers a stunning view.
- Michigan Martime Museum (10 minute walk) - Learn all about the Great Lakes and their amazing boating history.
- Codgal Vineyards (15 minute drive) - Sample delicious and innovative wines at this local winery.
- Clementines (5 minute drive) - Featuring an old-timey saloon vibe, Clementines offers hearty American eats you'll love.
- Maria's Taste of Italy (5 minute drive) - This family-friendly eatery serves up mouthwatering Italian cuisine.
Location location location!
Right on the lake & walkjndistance to public beach, marina, town & Black River makes this an ideal spot. Very clean & updated kitchen though be aware of limitations on sleeping arrangements. Bedrooms small with no closets & bedroom with double over double bunks has limited headroom on beds. Basement sleeping rooms are pull out sofas in room shared with laundry & small glassed in porch. This limits functionality for adult guests. Direct lake access offsets these issues!”