Beautiful Audubon Home
Beautiful Audubon Home
Recently updated with all the luxurious comforts of home, this beautiful three-bedroom Orlando property sits on 1300 square feet in the heart of Audubon Park! Walking distance to restaurants and just a short drive to Orlando’s incredible theme parks, you’ll have the perfect mix of serenity and excitement!
The entirety of this lovely home has brand new furniture, perfectly polished and designed to embody Florida elegance. Natural sunlight streams in through the windows, brightening up the spacious layout with a soft glow. The upscale furnishings in the living room will relax you as you settle in for a movie night, and the kitchen features all new gleaming granite countertops and amazing appliances, perfect for a delicious home-cooked meal.
Each of the three bedrooms features stunning décor, with soothing hues that will immediately put you at ease. Two bedrooms offer queen-sized beds, and the third has two twins, perfect for the kids. You’ll love the pristine nature of each bathroom, perfect for getting ready for a day at the park!
This wonderful home offers a central location to Orlando, just a short drive away from all the amazing parks you’ll want to visit! When you need a break from all the excitement, Audubon Park and the neighboring area of Baldwin Park offer plenty of leisure activities, such as lovely strolls around the lake or parks where the kids can run around. You’ll be walking distance to incredible restaurants, perfect for a casual night out.
Experience the magic of Disney knowing you have a lovely and private getaway to return to!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet
Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
30 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park (40 minute drive)
- Walt Disney World (30 minute drive) - Savor the magic of Walt Disney World and explore your way through countless of your favorite animated classics!
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park (40 minute drive) - Swing through the trees at this thrilling obstacle course, featuring zip lines, suspended bridges, and more!
- Spirit of the Swamp Airboat Rides (45 minute drive) - Climb aboard this luxurious airboat, gliding through a beautiful paradise of swamps, marshes, and more.
- Universal Studios (25 minute drive) - Be the star of your own movie, and experience one awe-inspiring adventure after another at Universal Studios!
Places of Interest
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park (45 minute drive) - This grassy waterfront park offers lovely walking paths, a fishing pier, picnic areas, and a playground.
- The Disney Wilderness Preserve (1 hour drive) - Children and adults alike will be delighted by this amazing nature reserve.
- Old Town (35 minute drive) - Experience this retro amusement park and outdoor shopping mall, with plenty of fun for the whole family to enjoy.
- Downtown Disney (30 minute drive) - Uncover an eclectic array of shops, dining experiences, and fun at Downtown Disney!
- Pizza Bruno at Orange County Brewers (10 minute drive) - You can't beat the good old fashioned combination of delicious pizza and craft beer!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet