Westview Elegance - Available for CMA Fest 2019!
Westview Elegance - Available for CMA Fest 2019
***IMPORTANT NOTE: The week of June 1st - 8th, 2019, covers the CMA Music Festival.
The exclusive Westview building sits in the heart of Nashville, offering spectacular views of downtown and holds incredible, luxury residences. Your own personal urban oasis features three bedrooms and sits on a spacious 2700 square feet. With access to a splendid Green Roof, 360-degree views, and just walking distance from Broadway, there’s no better spot in the city!
The floor plan of this lovely home is incredibly spacious, decorated in a modern style with high-end furnishings and gorgeous pieces. High ceilings allow for natural light to fill the space, and the seamless move from living room to kitchen provides the perfect layout for entertaining. Each area is filled with eclectic works of art and unique décor that you’ll love.
When you’re not out on the town enjoying Nashville’s amazing culinary scene, take advantage of the state-of-the-art kitchen you have at your disposal at home. With polished, sleek cabinetry, plenty of counter space, and modern appliances, this space is fit for a culinary aficionado. When dinner is served, gather around the graceful dining table, situated underneath a shimmering chandelier.
With three spacious bedrooms, this home is perfect for a small Nashville getaway with friends. The master features a king-sized bed, the next bedroom a queen, and the final two twin beds. Each room is uniquely decorated in a tasteful manner, and each bed features lavish linens that are sure to soothe your muscles after a long day on the town.
The crown jewel of the Westview building has to be the amazing Green Roof. Surely the most unique aspect of the building, this rooftop deck features panoramic views of the city and features plenty of seating. Luxuriate surrounded by lush landscaping as you enjoy sunset views over downtown, fireworks during the 4th of July, and so much more.
Nashville isn’t just for country music fans anymore! Nashville’s music attractions have opened up to plenty of other genres, and with an exploding culinary scene, has become one of the hottest destinations in the country. Make sure to visit the staples, such as the Ryman, Grand Ole Opry, and the honky-tonks on Broadway, but head to Germantown and East Nashville for a different side of the city. Your gorgeous home is within walking distance to Broadway and the Gulch, where you’ll find plenty of shops, bars, and restaurants for quick and easy outings.
Surround yourself with pure excellence at this marvelous Nashville home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2700 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Nashville International Airport - BNA
20 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Ryman Auditorium (10 minute walk) - Take a tour or see an amazing show at this iconic Nashville venue.
- Grand Ole Opry (20 minute drive) - Have an authentic country music experience!
- Historic RCA Studio B (7 minute drive) - This storied recording studio remains an icon that humbles all who enter its doors.
- Arrington Vineyards (35 minute drive) - Nestled among the beautiful hills of Arrington, this lovely vineyard offers plenty of delicious wines to try.
- Yazoo Brewing Company (5 minute drive) - With twice-weekly brewery tours, you'll learn about the brewing process and sip on delicious Yazoo beers.
Places of Interest
- The Parthenon (10 minute drive) - See why Nashville is known as "The Athens of the South" at this gorgeous green park and lovely tribute to the Parthenon.
- Belle Mead Plantation (15 minute drive) - Visit and marvel at this breathtaking plantation home.
- Broadway (10 minute walk) - Experience the lights of Nashville's most famous strip!
- The Standard At The Smith House (2 minute walk) - Enjoy delicious and high-end steaks in a gorgeous 1843 home.
- Puckett's Grocery & Restaurant (5 minute walk) - This down home southern bar and grill serves up delicious fare in a laidback, general store setting.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility