ABOVE - Lake Austin Elite Estate
ABOVE – Lake Austin Elite Estate
A rare and exquisite estate, this marvelous seven-bedroom offering is Texas luxury at its finest. Sprawling over 6900 square feet and just 15 miles from the heart of downtown Austin, this beautiful waterfront home has been spectacularly constructed, making great use of earthy, natural materials and stunning architectural design.
The comfortable and open concept interiors of this Austin estate, despite all of their glitter and finery, will make you feel right at home. Art lovers will love the lovely collection that lines the walls, adding a bit of flavor to the space. The heart of this home is the living room, comprised with vaulted ceilings and boasting an array of large windows that allow ample amounts of natural light to flood inside. The posh furnishings will make you feel as though you’re Texas royalty as you luxuriate next to the earthy stone fireplace.
Through massive stone arches, step into the gourmet kitchen, amplified in space by high ceilings and spacious walkways, allowing for more than just one cook to help in the kitchen. While the master chef makes good use of state of the art appliances and smooth, glossy work spaces, grab a glass of wine and grab a front row seat at the spacious breakfast bar. The dark, wooden dining table rests under a glistening chandelier and boasts simple elegance.
With seven bedrooms, each boasting grace and lofty space, each guest will have a splendid retreat to return to at the end of the day. On the main level, the king master offers a plush, beautiful bed, situated overlooking marvelous views of the lake. The master bath is absolutely pristine, with a giant soaking tub that will rejuvenate your senses before bed. The next master bedroom also offers a king bed, along with a secluded bunk, making this master perfect for families. Each of the other bedrooms is outfitted with plush bedding and crisp linens, sure to soothe you straight to sleep.
When you’re surrounded by this much natural splendor, you’ll want to spend the majority of your getaway enjoying the Texas sun. The large swimming pool is perfect for an afternoon swim, the patio situated overlooking the lake. When you’re this close to the water, it will be easy to head down to the water and enjoy the perks of lakefront living. The shaded outdoor living room features a grand stone fireplace, perfect for keeping warm when the evenings get a bit cooler. The alfresco dining area is perfect for an outdoor barbecue, so let the grill master fire it up! If it’s a rainy day, the media room and game room provide more than enough activity for you to stay entertained.
With access to a vibrant and unique downtown scene as well as miles of gorgeous natural beauty, Austin is a great spot to visit for all types of travelers. Golfers will love the access to amazing courses, while shoppers might be more inclined to find themselves on South Congress Avenue visiting an upscale boutique. Whether you prefer to spend your time hiking, listening to live music, or dining out on authentic Mexican cuisine, Austin has something for everyone!
Enjoy the luxuries of lakefront living in this incredible Austin estate!
With ABOVE, the unexpected becomes the standard. Did you know at all ABOVE properties include a Personal Concierge? You’ll have your very own destination expert, along with two personal house managers during your stay. Carefully selected and overly trained in the art of serving you, they’ll be at your beck and call 24/7.
Estate with 2 levels
7 bedrooms, 6 baths, 6900 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
16 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport - AUS
40 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Austin City Limits (40 minute drive) - Come out for Austin's most popular music festival!
- Barton Springs Pool (30 minute drive) - This natural watering hole is one of the most popular spots in Austin.
- Mount Bonnell Hike (20 minute drive) - Master one of the very best hikes in the Austin area.
- The Color Inside (30 minute drive) - At the University of Texas campus, experience this public art installation filled with color at sunrise and sunset.
- Austin Country Club (20 minute drive) - Designed by Pete Dye, this gorgeous course features a challenging layout.
Places of Interest
- Desert Door Distillery (50 minute drive) - Visit this distillery for tours and tastes of delicious tequila.
- Suerte (30 minute drive) - Enjoy delicious Mexican cuisine made from a fresh mix of Texas ingredients.
- Jester King Brewery (45 minute drive) - Beer enthusiasts flock to this hip brewery for free tours and seasonal brews.
- South Congress Avenue (35 minute drive) - This is a great place to do some upscale shopping, try a great restaurant, and hear great live music.
- Carpenters Hall (30 minute drive) - Enjoy true Texas comfort cuisine with hearty fare such as schnitzel and burgers.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet