ARRIVE - Seven Oaks Estate
ARRIVE – Seven Oaks Estate
Nestled on a sprawling 8000 square feet in one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Austin, this beautiful five-bedroom estate sits atop of a bluff and offers sweeping, panoramic views! With an amazing architectural design, this home offers the very best of Texas luxury, allowing you to easily entertain at home and offering great proximity to all that Austin has to offer.
Enjoy private and seclusion behind the large gates of this estate. The owners have spared no expense in creating an incredibly relaxing, beautifully appointed, one-of-a-kind escaped. Admire Austin’s beautiful hill country from the lavish interiors. The spacious living room offers vaulted ceilings with gorgeous exposed wooden beams. A shimmering chandelier hangs from the ceiling, casting light around as you enjoy the sleek fireplace and upscale furniture.
The masterful chef’s kitchen is outfitted with amenities that rival a five-star restaurant. Covered with custom, wooden cabinetry, there’s more than enough cookware to help you whip up a delicious meal. Let the master chef of the group take advantage of state of the art appliances as you pour yourself a glass of wine and grab a front row seat at the breakfast bar.
With five extravagant bedrooms, you’ll love returning to your spacious abode at the end of the day. The master offers a plush, king-sized bed and pristine en-suite bathroom, sure to relax you. Three other rooms in the main home offer queen-sized beds for you to enjoy. The in-home casita is perfect for families, with a queen-sized bed and two bunk beds for kids.
When you’re not spending time in the sunny oasis outside, there are plenty of activities for you to take advantage of inside your amazing retreat. Grab an ice cold beer and come together for a friendly game of pool, or pop some popcorn and enjoy a casual movie night in your private, state of the art theater room. If you’re looking to keep to a routine during your say, work out in the fitness room and relax in the sauna afterward.
When you’re spending time outside in the hot Texas
sun, enjoy the refreshing waters of the pool as you gaze out over stunning vistas. There are plenty of sun loungers where you can unwind as you catch some rays, waiting for the grill master to fire up the barbecue for a cookout. As the sun goes down, relax in the rejuvenating waters of the hot tub.
With access to a vibrant and unique downtown scene as well as miles of gorgeous natural beauty, Austin is a great spot to visit for all types of travelers. Golfers will love the access to amazing courses, while shoppers might be more inclined to find themselves on South Congress Avenue visiting an upscale boutique. Whether you prefer to spend your time hiking, listening to live music, or dining out on authentic Mexican cuisine, Austin has something for everyone!
This astounding estate will take your breath away!
With ARRIVE, the unexpected becomes the standard. Did you know at all ARRIVE properties include a Personal Concierge? You’ll have your very own destination expert, along with two personal house managers during your stay. Carefully selected and overly trained in the art of serving you, they’ll be at your beck and call 24/7.
Estate with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 8000 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport - AUS
20 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Austin City Limits (25 minute drive) - Come out for Austin's most popular music festival!
- Barton Springs Pool (15 minute drive) - This natural watering hole is one of the most popular spots in Austin.
- Mount Bonnell Hike (20 minute drive) - Master one of the very best hikes in the Austin area.
- The Color Inside (30 minute drive) - At the University of Texas campus, experience this public art installation filled with color at sunrise and sunset.
- Austin Country Club (15 minute drive) - Designed by Pete Dye, this gorgeous course features a challenging layout.
Places of Interest
- Desert Door Distillery (35 minute drive) - Visit this distillery for tours and tastes of delicious tequila.
- Suerte (30 minute drive) - Enjoy delicious Mexican cuisine made from a fresh mix of Texas ingredients.
- Jester King Brewery (25 minute drive) - Beer enthusiasts flock to this hip brewery for free tours and seasonal brews.
- South Congress Avenue (20 minute drive) - This is a great place to do some upscale shopping, try a great restaurant, and hear great live music.
- Carpenters Hall (15 minute drive) - Enjoy true Texas comfort cuisine with hearty fare such as schnitzel and burgers.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet