South Congress Bungalow
South Congress Bungalow
Enjoy a well-appointed stay in one of the most beautiful and vibrant areas in all of Austin! This charming two-bedroom bungalow is situated on 1000 square feet, surrounded by gorgeous heritage oak trees, boasting serenity in an otherwise exciting spot! Once you leave the house, you’re only blocks away from the very best that the city has to offer.
The ambiance of this lovely bungalow is clean and contemporary, boasting sleek lines and upscale furnishings that are sure to pamper you with maximum levels of comfort. The kitchen boasts modern appliances and all the amenities you’ll need to whip up a delicious meal at home. While you’re getting ready to eat or enjoy a night out on the town, sip on some wine as you lounge on the plush sofas in the living room. This house is a turntable and a hand-selected assortment of vinyl albums, perfect for some casual evening listening!
With two queen bedrooms, this lovely home is perfect for a couples’ getaway. Each bed features soft bedding and crisp linens, perfect for soothing your aching muscles after a long day of exploring the city. Before heading to bed, end the evening with a nightcap on the back porch!
With access to a vibrant and unique downtown scene as well as miles of gorgeous natural beauty, Austin is a great spot to visit for all types of travelers. Golfers will love the access to amazing courses, while shoppers might be more inclined to find themselves on South Congress Avenue visiting an upscale boutique. Your gorgeous retreat is walking distance from South Congress, as well as Lady Bird Lake, where the famous bats reside and fly south each evening at sunset. Whether you prefer to spend your time hiking, listening to live music, or dining out on authentic Mexican cuisine, Austin has something for everyone!
The vibrant spirit of Austin awaits at this delightful local bungalow!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1000 square feet
Queen and Queen
6 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport - AUS
20 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Blanton Museum of Art (15 minute drive) - Explore a plethora of wonderful exhibits.
- Mayfield Preserve (15 minute drive) - This nature preserve is great for hiking and wildlife viewing.
- NLand Surf Park (20 minute drive) - Hang ten on this 14-acre surf lagoon!
- Barton Springs (10 minute drive) - Take a dip in this natural spring-fed pool on a hot summer's day.
- Lions Municipal Golf Course (15 minute drive) - This course has been praised by golf legends Ben Hogan and Ben Crenshaw, and is perfect for all skill levels!
Places of Interest
- South Congress Avenue (10 minute walk) - You'll be just steps away from some of the best boutiques, restaurants, and live music in all of Austin!
- Little Longhorn Saloon (20 minute drive) - Listen to live music at one of Austin's oldest and most historic bars.
- Desert Door Distillery (30 minute drive) - Visit this distillery for tours and tastes of delicious tequila.
- The Color Inside (20 minute drive) - At the University of Texas campus, experience this public art installation filled with color at sunrise and sunset.
- The Peached Tortilla (20 minute drive) - With bursting flavor, this one-time food truck has become one of the most popular restaurants in Austin.
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo