Yeoldon House Hotel (HS)
Bideford, United Kingdom
Yeoldon House Hotel (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BIDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Set in between the two picturesque coastal towns of Bideford and Northam in north Devon, Hotel Yeoldon has ten beautifully appointed bedrooms some with balconies overlooking the River Torridge.
Each room has a unique style of its own, three of which can be converted into twins. The rooms are located on the first and second floors of the property and all are en-suite with tea and coffee making facilities.
Each room has everything you need for a relaxing and comfortable stay including LED TV, free WiFi, Hospitality tray, hair dryer, iron & ironing board on request, Out of Eden bathroom products and Egyptian cotton Linen & Towels.
Many of the 10 individual rooms have magnificent and uninterrupted views over the River Torridge and beyond. Some rooms even have their own balconies to sit out and relax as you watch the boats go by. In the lounge you can enjoy a refreshing drink from the well stocked bar before you retire to your individually decorated and eclectic rooms.
The hotel is ideally situated to explore the surrounding coastal beaches, country houses and beautiful gardens. The famous South West Coastal Path runs right past the hotel at the bottom of the gardens.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Exeter Airport (EXT)
1 hour by car
Garden and river views.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Royal North Devon Gold Club (5 minutes by car) - Enjoy a round of golf at one of the oldest golf courses in the country!
- North Devon Coastline - Designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in September 1959, explore the North Devon Coast and all of its wonderfully picturesque cliffs.
- Watermouth Castle (45 minutes by car) - Venture further up the coast of north Devon and visit this country home by the sea.
Places of Interest
- Lundy Island (2 hours by boat) - Take a short boat ride from Bideford to the island of Lundy. A place of interest for: birdwatchers, divers, climbers, plant enthusiasts, archaeologists, geologists and historians.
- Woolacombe Beach (40 minutes by car) - Spend a day relaxing at this lovely sandy beach several miles long and very popular with surfers.
- Bull Point Lighthouse (50 minutes by car) - Just a 10 minute drive north of Woolacombe Beach is the Bull Point Lighthouse, a great spot to watch the sun go down.