Valle de Bravo, Mexico
Designed by one of the finest architects in all of Mexico, Bernardo Gomez Pimienta, this fantastic lakeside home offers guests access to all that’s wonderful about Valle de Bravo. Designed with natural elements in mind, the house stretches over 3200 square feet and offers three spacious bedrooms for you and your family to enjoy. With an endearing mixture of indoor and outdoor living, you’ll be able to easily enjoy the sunshine and cool, lake breezes!
On the first floor, the expansive layout opens up, inviting you to a lush, comfortable living space with amazing vistas of the glistening waters of the lake. The entire space is completely open, containing the kitchen, breakfast area, living room, and dining room. Built for entertaining, large sliding doors open up to the elements, allowing you to enjoy the breeze and warmth of the sun as you lounge in relaxing, upscale furnishings.
The modern kitchen offers everything you’ll need to whip up a delicious meal, but why lift a finger when your cook can take care of your meals? With amenities such as a charcoal barbecue, you’re sure to enjoy tasty, authentic Mexican meals each and every night. Enjoy your meals at the alfresco dining table, taking in picturesque sunsets as you dig in.
The lower floor has three spacious bedrooms and three full bathrooms. The main bedroom features a large, king-sized bed, while the second and third bedrooms split six single beds between them. The third bedroom also features direct access to the lush garden and pool area. Also on this level, you’ll find a plush TV room, perfect for a casual movie night before bed.
Out in the garden, find yourself surrounded by vibrant, abundant flowers, truly hidden away from the world by tropical beauty. During a hot summer’s day, cool off in the small pool, offering enough room for six to eight persons. You’ll love lounging outdoors after a soak in the pool and taking in sweeping mountain and lake views.
The home is nestled directly on the beautiful waters of Lake Avándaro. You’ll be a short distance from the town’s historic main square, you’ll have access to unlimited entertainment, culture, and deliciously authentic food. When you’re not tanning on your patio and enjoying the serenity of the lake, head to the likes of La Peña for incredible panoramic vistas of the entire area, or go on the adventure of a lifetime with one of the many tour companies in town. No matter what you choose, whether it be horseback riding, kayaking, or parasailing, you’re sure to experience a thrill! As the day draws to a close, head into town for a night of tasty, Mexican dishes and exciting nightlife.
Valle de Bravo offers the chance to experience a unique side of Mexico and lakeside serenity.
***This house includes a concierge, gardener, pool boy, barman, and barbecue started that live on site. The cook and housekeeper do not live on site but will be there every day during business hours.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3200 square feet
King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Lic. Adolfo López Mateos International Airport - TLC
1.5 hours by car
Lake and mountain views!
Daily housekeeping and a cook come in every day to assist you during business hours. This service comes at a cost of $100 per week, and gratuity is not included.
Activities of Interest
- Cabalgatas Valle (50 minute drive) - Whether you want to horseback ride, rock climb, kayak, or a whole host of other activities, you're sure to have the adventure of a lifetime!
- Parapente (15 minute drive) - Soar over the city and through the clouds on this exhilarating parasailing ride.
- Hotel Avándaro Golf Course (30 minute drive) - This spectacular golf course offers beautiful views and challenging play.
- Lake Avandaro Water Sports - Valle de Bravo's most precious attraction, Lake Avandaro offers the opportunity for a multitude of water sports, including sailing and fishing.
Places of Interest
- Piedra Herrada Sanctuary (50 minute drive) - Explore this incredible Monarch Butterfly sanctuary, taking in the spectacular colors of the creatures that live here.
- Cascadas Velo de Novia (20 minutes) - These lovely waterfalls offer a serene spot to hike and enjoy nature.
- Mirador La Pena (10 minute drive) - The vistas of shimmering, blue waters from the top of this lookout are a must see.
- VE Cocina Espanola (25 minute drive) - Cozy, yet with an elegant and stylish feel, this lovely restaurant offers sensational, authentic Spanish cuisine.
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo