Icelandic City Center Villa
Icelandic City Center Villa
Located on 4000 square feet in the heart of Reykjavik, This gorgeously modern villa emulates the appeal of what makes this Nordic city so special, combining sleek modernity and eye-popping design for one magnificent house. With five bedrooms total, each of your guests is sure to love this lovely home.
The immaculate, white backdrop that characterizes each living space will immediately catch your eye when you step inside, especially when paired with the light hardwood floors and sleek, black furnishings. Contemporary elegance exudes from each room, where you’ll be met with comfortable, high-end furnishings, intriguing design pieces, and minimalist artwork.
The master chef of the group will love preparing dinner in the contemporary kitchen, outfitted with modern appliances and equipped with plenty of space to hang out while the chef gets to work. A charming breakfast table is tucked off to the side, perfect for reading the newspaper and sipping on a cup of coffee in the morning. For dinner, enjoy gathering around the rustic wooden dining table.
Upstairs, the master bedroom features a minimalist décor that brims with elegance and a chic sense of style. The king-sized bed feels like sleeping on a cloud, and the en-suite master bath features a giant soaking tub and walk-in shower. There are two bedrooms with queen-sized beds, and two more with two twins that can also be pushed together depending on your sleeping arrangements. Before bed, grab a bit of extra relaxation in the large hot tub and sauna.
Reykjavik is a quirky little town, featuring a pleasant mix of everything that a traveler could want! Whether you’re interested in history, art, or nightlife, this city has something to entertain you, not to mention the absolutely incredible natural wonders that reside close by. The city center is loaded with captivating activities – head to a historical museum, take in the stunning array of street art on a self-guided tour, or get your foodie fix when it’s time for dinner. Natural wonders, such as snow-topped mountains, crashing seas, and the famous Blue Lagoon, are all close by.
This beautiful downtown villa offers a native’s look at the vibrant city of Reykjavik!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 4 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, Queen, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Keflavík International Airport - KEF
45 minutes by car
Nature and neighborhood views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- National Museum of Iceland (15 minute walk) - Get yourself up to speed on Iceland's incomparable history.
- Blue Lagoon (45 minute drive) - Book your ticket to this famous geothermal spa in advance!
- Whale Watching - The waters around Reykjavík are great for whale watching!
- Street Art Tour - Take yourself on a walking tour of the dynamic street art scene of the city.
- Einar Jónsson Museum (7 minute walk) - This acclaimed Icelandic artist has an entire museum dedicated to him, filled with stunning works of art.
Places of Interest
- Viðey Island - Navigate the island by foot or bike, taking in the wonderful mix of historic architecture and modern culture.
- Hallgrímskirkja (5 minute walk) - One of the most iconic features on the city skyline, you'll marvel at the stunning design of this church.
- Harpa (15 minute metro) - This dazzling concert hall hosts the Icelandic Symphony Orchestra and the Icelandic Opera.
- Dill Restaurant (15 minute metro) - If you want to try authentic New Nordic fare, try out this lovely eatery, with delicious takes on traditional dishes.
- Grillmarkadurinn (15 minute walk) - Soak in the artistic design, and dine on a delicious array of plates.
Beautiful home in a perfect location
Our hosts couldn't have been better and their home was perfect for our group. The décor and location were ideal and we had a wonderful time enjoying all of the sights of Iceland. Thanks again. Frank and Lena”
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Pets (with Approval)
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet