Island Park, Idaho
Henry's Lake Lodge in Yellowstone Country
Henry’s Lake Lodge in Yellowstone Country
A luxurious cabin experience awaits at Henry’s Lake! This marvelous five-bedroom lodge is just a quick 20-minute drive to West Yellowstone, and when you’re not exploring the surrounding abundance of nature, it will relax and pamper you with its elegance. Sprawling over 4300 square feet, you’ll love the earthy elements paired with modern extravagance.
On the main floor, you’ll find a lavish, naturally decorated floorplan, with smooth hardwood floors extending throughout and all the living furniture centered around a grand, stone fireplace. The wood-paneled walls add to the lodge-like feel of the home. The spacious floor plan extends from the living room into the kitchen, making this home the perfect hangout spot for a group of friends and a dinner party after a day of exploring Yellowstone.
The high-end kitchen is outfitted with sleek, black stainless steel appliances, rivaling the quality of a five-star restaurant. Take your time preparing ingredients on the gleaming granite countertops while guests lounge at the spacious breakfast bar, a glass of wine in hand. The dining table rests underneath a country-style chandelier, with lightbulbs hanging down from a large wood plank. After dinner, relax and rejuvenate under the stars in the hot tub outside.
Each of the five bedrooms has the same countrified theme of the rest of the home, all outfitted with soothing wooden finishes, helping to create an atmosphere that’s sure to lull you straight to sleep. The gorgeous master bedroom has a plush king-sized bed, covered with red and black plaid bedding that’s warm and plush to the touch. The next three bedrooms offer queen-sized beds, and the final room has six twin-sized beds, perfect for kids. There’s also a crib in one of the queen rooms, in case you decide to bring a little one with you!
This stunning cabin backs up to the forest service land, and it only located about 20 minutes from the entrance of Yellowstone National Park, making it the perfect home base for adventurers looking to get their thrills. Located on Henry’s Lake Outlet, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to get out on the water and engage in all sorts of water activities. Whether you spend your days fishing, hunting, hiking, horseback riding, or any number of other options, you’re sure to have a blast and no day will be the same!
This rustic charmer awaits, close to all the natural wonder you could ever imagine!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4300 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Other
15 guests maximum
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN), Idaho Falls Regional Airport (IDA)
2 hours by car (BZN), 1.5 hours by car (IDA)
NO PETS ALLOWED
Activities of Interest
- Henry Lake - With the lake right outside your door, you'll have plenty of time for fun lake activities and water sports.
- Henry's Fork Anglers (20 minute drive) - Try your hand at fly fishing with an experienced guide!
- Yellowstone Horses Eagle Ridge Ranch (25 minute drive) - Experience the magic of this beautiful scenery with a guided horseback ride.
- Island Park Adventures (20 minute drive) - Rent a snowmobile or a four-wheeler and have the adventure of a lifetime.
Places of Interest
- West Yellowstone (20 minute drive) - Hike through Yellowstone for some of the most dramatic natural scenery in the world.
- Big Springs (20 minute drive) - With crystal clear waters and natural serenity, this beautiful lakeside area is a favorite of locals.
- Boondocks Restaurant (20 minute drive) - Try the delicious ribeye steak at Boondocks!
- Connies Restaurant and Saloon (10 minute drive) - This local staple is known for its down-home, mouthwatering dishes.
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet