ABOVE - Playground Estate
ABOVE - Playground Estate
One of the most entertaining estates in all of Austin, this gorgeous five-bedroom home offers complete luxury and a wonderfully serene location close to the city. Resting on 3500 square feet and boasts stunning luxury furnishings, this home is surrounded by a bright green oasis that allows to unwind and relax. More than that, the grounds of this property are made for fun – enjoy access to a pool, volleyball court, jogging track, and even a soccer field on days you choose to stay at home!
The property is made up of the main home and a separate guest apartment, making this home perfect for families traveling together. With a pristinely white layout and a feel of utter class, you’ll love the spacious living areas that comprise the main house, making it easy to gather together on leisurely evenings and reminisce about the day. Whether you’re lounging on the settee in the living room or sinking into plush sofas for a casual movie night, you’re sure to be enshrouded in comfort.
The open-concept kitchen is a master chef’s dream. While the kids work up an appetite with a game of soccer, basketball, or volleyball outside, the master chef of the group will be busy whipping up a hearty meal for everyone to enjoy. Take advantage of restaurant-quality appliances and chop and sauté to your heart’s content while onlookers sip on a glass of wine at the breakfast bar. When dinner is served, call the kids in and gather together around the rustic wooden dining table.
The main home and guest apartment feature a multitude of interesting bedding configurations, offering privacy in the master suite and loads of fun for kids in a variety of bunk rooms. The master is spacious and bright, with ample amounts of natural light flowing in through large windows that look to the lush oasis outside. The master bath is just as sleek, with smooth surfaces and a spacious, walk-in shower to relax you. Upstairs in the main home, enjoy a room with a queen-sized bunk bed, another with two twin bunk beds, and a queen bedroom. The guest's apartment has plenty of sleeping space as well, with two twin bunks, one queen bunk, and a king-sized bed.
The true aspect that makes this estate a unique one and gives it its name is the sheer amount of activity there is to enjoy on the grounds. Upstairs in the main home, kids will love the number of toys in the game room, sure to keep them occupied for hours. While the grill master fires up the grill in the state of the art outdoor kitchen, the kids will wear themselves out on the basketball court, volleyball court, or soccer field. There’s even a jogging track to keep to a routine during your stay. After you work up a sweat, you’ll love speeding down the waterslide into the refreshing waters of the pool. As the sun goes down, gather around the outdoor fireplace and sip on a delicious glass of wine as the sun goes down.
With access to a vibrant and unique downtown scene as well as miles of gorgeous natural beauty, Austin is a great spot to visit for all types of travelers. Golfers will love the access to amazing courses, while shoppers might be more inclined to find themselves on South Congress Avenue visiting an upscale boutique. Whether you prefer to spend your time hiking, listening to live music, or dining out on authentic Mexican cuisine, Austin has something for everyone!
There’s no other place like this superb Playground Estate in Austin!
With ABOVE, the unexpected becomes the standard. Did you know at all ABOVE properties include a Personal Concierge? You’ll have your very own destination expert, along with two personal house managers during your stay. Carefully selected and overly trained in the art of serving you, they’ll be at your beck and call 24/7.
Estate with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, Queen, Bunk, Bunk, and Other
12 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport - AUS
45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Austin City Limits (45 minute drive) - Come out for Austin's most popular music festival!
- Barton Springs Pool (30 minute drive) - This natural watering hole is one of the most popular spots in Austin.
- Mount Bonnell Hike (20 minute drive) - Master one of the very best hikes in the Austin area.
- The Color Inside (30 minute drive) - At the University of Texas campus, experience this public art installation filled with color at sunrise and sunset.
- Austin Country Club (15 minute drive) - Designed by Pete Dye, this gorgeous course features a challenging layout.
Places of Interest
- Desert Door Distillery (50 minute drive) - Visit this distillery for tours and tastes of delicious tequila.
- Suerte (30 minute drive) - Enjoy delicious Mexican cuisine made from a fresh mix of Texas ingredients.
- Jester King Brewery (45 minute drive) - Beer enthusiasts flock to this hip brewery for free tours and seasonal brews.
- South Congress Avenue (40 minute drive) - This is a great place to do some upscale shopping, try a great restaurant, and hear great live music.
- Carpenters Hall (30 minute drive) - Enjoy true Texas comfort cuisine with hearty fare such as schnitzel and burgers.
Heavan on Earth
This lovely home was the star of our Family Reunion. The yard was the icing on the cake. Our grandson, happily enjoyed the pool slide, played basketball, evening soccer practice on the turfed field, immediatly followed by jumps on the trampoline. The well stocked kitchen was my person favorite, but the lush bedding & plush towels ran a close second. I would tell you about the area, but we just never needed to leave. Our hosts were wonderful, making sure we had everything we needed. We will be back!”