ABOVE - Authentic Westlake Estate
Westlake Hills, Texas
ABOVE – Authentic Westlake Estate
This gorgeous five-bedroom home represents the beauty of Austin’s incomparable mix of natural splendor and vibrant city living. Upon arrival to one of America’s most desirable cities, guests will feel at home under the shade of the immense, 200-year old Heritage Oaks that fill the yard. Spreading out over 3600 square feet, this spacious home is situated within the perfect combination of seclusion and activity.
The estate features two homes interconnected by breezeways that flank a resort-style pool. The Front Home is a state of the art, classic Westlake Home with three bedrooms. Step inside, and you’re met by a two-story great room that’s anchored by a towering Colorado River stone fireplace wall. From here, shining hardwood floors pour into a chef-inspired kitchen, outfitted with gleaming surfaces and gourmet appliances.
The Front Home features three bedrooms, each designed with a light, natural concept in mind. The master can be found on the main level, offering a plush king-sized bed and an amazing attached bath. The next two bedrooms are upstairs and offer queen-sized beds. If you require more sleeping space in the main house, the office feature two twin-sized beds.
Walk across the pool deck and you’ll find yourself in the Bonus House, radiating the best of Austin origins. This two-bedroom, fully-renovated home retains its original 1950s feel while still boasting all the latest updates in comfort. Enjoy access to another great family room and full kitchen. Both bedrooms feature two twin beds each.
Across the patio, you’ll find one of the best features of this amazing home. One of the garages has been converted to the ultimate game room, absolutely brimming with excitement and fun! The room features arcades game, a ping-pong table, a pool table, and an artificial turf floor.
Outside, the exterior living spaces truly are an entertainer’s paradise. Jump right into the refreshingly cool waters of the resort-style pool on a hot summer’s day, and dry off by basking in the warm sunshine on a lounge chair. If you’re in the mood for a poolside cookout, take advantage of the state of the art grill on the patio. As the sun goes down, you’ll love hanging out in the hot tub and catching the last rays of light.
With access to a vibrant and unique downtown scene as well as miles of gorgeous natural beauty, Austin is a great spot to visit for all types of travelers. Golfers will love the access to amazing courses, while shoppers might be more inclined to find themselves on South Congress Avenue visiting an upscale boutique. Whether you prefer to spend your time hiking, listening to live music, or dining out on authentic Mexican cuisine, Austin has something for everyone!
Let this beautiful Austin oasis immerse you in luxury!
With ABOVE, the unexpected becomes the standard. Did you know at all ABOVE properties include a Personal Concierge? You’ll have your very own destination expert, along with two personal house managers during your stay. Carefully selected and overly trained in the art of serving you, they’ll be at your beck and call 24/7.
Estate with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3600 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport - AUS
20 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Austin City Limits (25 minute drive) - Come out for Austin's most popular music festival!
- Barton Springs Pool (10 minute drive) - This natural watering hole is one of the most popular spots in Austin.
- Mount Bonnell Hike (15 minute drive) - Master one of the very best hikes in the Austin area.
- The Color Inside (20 minute drive) - At the University of Texas campus, experience this public art installation filled with color at sunrise and sunset.
- Austin Country Club (15 minute drive) - Designed by Pete Dye, this gorgeous course features a challenging layout.
Places of Interest
- Desert Door Distillery (30 minute drive) - Visit this distillery for tours and tastes of delicious tequila.
- Suerte (20 minute drive) - Enjoy delicious Mexican cuisine made from a fresh mix of Texas ingredients.
- Jester King Brewery (30 minute drive) - Beer enthusiasts flock to this hip brewery for free tours and seasonal brews.
- South Congress Avenue (15 minute drive) - This is a great place to do some upscale shopping, try a great restaurant, and hear great live music.
- Carpenters Hall (10 minute drive) - Enjoy true Texas comfort cuisine with hearty fare such as schnitzel and burgers.
Wonderful home. We enjoyed it very much.”
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet