ABOVE - The Austin Original
West Lake Hills, Texas
ABOVE – The Austin Original
Nestled on 2000 square feet and resting secluded in the hills of West Austin, this gorgeous home offers the very best of Austin city living! Nicknamed “The Austin Original,” this three-bedroom abode lives at the heart of all of the best events in town. Large enough for a dozen guests, but still quaint enough to reflect the character of Austin, this home specializes in bringing friends and family together. A stone’s throw from Austin City Limits, Barton Springs Pool, and so much else, you’ll love the unbeatable location.
Boasting amenities you’ll only find at top-notch resorts, this home beckons you to pull up a chair and relax, surrounded by the luxurious comfort of multiple sitting areas filled with upscale furniture. An eclectic mix of décor matches the funky spirit of Austin, making you feel right at home in the city. You’ll also love the more natural elements present in the construction, such as earth stone walls and exposed wooden beams. The expansive kitchen rivals that of a restaurant, with plenty of state of the art appliances to help you whip up something delicious.
Each of the amply sized bedrooms offers supreme comfort, wonderful to return to after a long day of exploring the city, a night of live music, or a day of shopping on South Congress Avenue. The master offers a king-sized bed, the second bedroom has a queen, and the final has a twin. Before bed, relax in the basement game room, with plenty of comfortable seating and a flat screen television. This room also has the ability to add multiple Front Gate beds, should you need the extra space.
Boasting a stunning canyon view, this home could not be closer to everything that Austin has to offer! You’re within a short drive away of all of Austin’s music festivals, such as Austin City Limits, South by Southwest, and more. Explore the plethora of natural beauty surrounding you in the likes of Barton Springs Pool, Lady Bird Lake, and Zilker Park.
With access to a vibrant and unique downtown scene as well as miles of gorgeous natural beauty, Austin is a great spot to visit for all types of travelers. Golfers will love the access to amazing courses, while shoppers might be more inclined to find themselves on South Congress Avenue visiting an upscale boutique. Whether you prefer to spend your time hiking, listening to live music, or dining out on authentic Mexican cuisine, Austin has something for everyone!
An amazing getaway awaits you at the Austin Original!
With ABOVE, the unexpected becomes the standard. Did you know at all ABOVE properties include a Personal Concierge? You’ll have your very own destination expert, along with two personal house managers during your stay. Carefully selected and overly trained in the art of serving you, they’ll be at your beck and call 24/7.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, Queen, and Twin
12 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport - AUS
20 minutes by car
Lush, green nature views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Austin City Limits (20 minute drive) - Come out for Austin's most popular music festival!
- Barton Springs Pool (5 minute drive) - This natural watering hole is one of the most popular spots in Austin.
- Mount Bonnell Hike (15 minute drive) - Master one of the very best hikes in the Austin area.
- The Color Inside (15 minute drive) - At the University of Texas campus, experience this public art installation filled with color at sunrise and sunset.
- Austin Country Club (20 minute drive) - Designed by Pete Dye, this gorgeous course features a challenging layout.
Places of Interest
- Desert Door Distillery (30 minute drive) - Visit this distillery for tours and tastes of delicious tequila.
- Suerte (15 minute drive) - Enjoy delicious Mexican cuisine made from a fresh mix of Texas ingredients.
- Jester King Brewery (25 minute drive) - Beer enthusiasts flock to this hip brewery for free tours and seasonal brews.
- South Congress Avenue (10 minute drive) - This is a great place to do some upscale shopping, try a great restaurant, and hear great live music.
- Carpenters Hall (5 minute drive) - Enjoy true Texas comfort cuisine with hearty fare such as schnitzel and burgers.