Sea Island, Georgia
Sea Island Cottage 914 Marshside
Sea Island Cottage 914 Marshside
This gorgeous four-bedroom cottage offers a prime location, literally just steps away from the Cloisters and the Spa, yet providing a serene and secluded enclave for those who want to get away from the rest of the world. Set on 6000 square feet of lush grounds surrounded by trees and flowering shrubs, this cottage is tremendously elegant, immaculately decorated, and furnished to the nines.
You’ll adore the classic southern styling of this charming cottage, evident in the brightly tiled roof and pristine, stucco exterior. Inside, you’re met with ample amounts of natural light, thanks to high, vaulted ceilings and an array of large windows. The open concept floors plan is characterized by wooden finishes and stately décor, featuring a masonry fireplace flanked by arched bookcases. This refined living area is perfect for a nightcap before bed as you bask in the glow of the fire.
Opening up to the living room you’ll find a gourmet kitchen, well equipped with everything you’ll need to whip up a delicious meal for your family. A center island offers double sinks and provides enough seating for guests to have a front row seat to all the action as the master chef of the group gets to work. Let your culinary aficionado come out and take advantage of a six-burner Viking gas range, wine cooler, and gorgeous array of crisp, white cabinetry and gleaming granite countertops. Enjoy your meals together at the rustic, planked dining table, situated underneath a gorgeous wrought iron chandelier.
Downstairs, the lavish master suite is tucked away from the rest of the living areas, ensuring privacy. Relish in the comfort of your four-poster, king-sized bed, set in front of a fireplace beneath a beamed ceiling. The master bath has a large soaking tub, perfect for relaxing before bed. The second bedroom on the ground floor provides another king-sized bed and private bath. Upstairs, you’ll find two additional bedrooms, including a second master with an iron-framed bed. Each bedroom features a unique color scheme, and refined furnishings and fabrics.
Outside, a marshy oasis awaits you! Let yourself be tempted by the private, walled pool area, with loungers and swaying palm trees to keep you shielded from the outside world. The large, screened-in porch is perfect for dining alfresco – fire up the Viking gas grill for a poolside cookout!
With five miles of private beach running along the Atlantic Ocean, the possibilities at Sea Island are endless. Kayaking, sailing, swimming, and more are available to you, so adventurers are sure to get their thrills! When you’re done with the beach, three swimming pools are available for your relaxation at the Beach Club, where you can cap the day with a poolside cocktail. Delicious seafood restaurants are close by, so make sure you have your fill of delectable eats!
With an ideal location combined with the utmost privacy, this elegant cottage is a perfect choice for your stay at Sea Island.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 6000 square feet
King, King, 2x Full, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV), Hartsfield-Jackson International Airpot (ATL)
1.5 hours by car (SAV), 4.5 hours by car (ATL)
For use of the Sea Island amenities, guest members will pay a mandatory charge of $40/adult/day. This fee is heavily discounted for guests of the host member as non-club members are typically subject to $150/adult/day. This fee covers access to all Sea Island amenities, such as the Beach Club, tennis access, pool access, beach access, and more.
Activities of Interest
- Coastal Biplane Tours (10 minute drive) - Experience the coastal beauty of St. Simons from an eagle-eye view!
- Coastal Georgia Charter Fishing (5 minute drive) - Specializing in family-friendly fishing charters, you'll love heading out on the water and casting a line with this company!
- St. Simons Colonial Island Trolley Tours (15 minute drive) - Learn more about the history of the island while aboard a historic trolley.
- Jekyll Island Dolphin Tours (30 minute drive) - Head to Jekyll Island for the day to get up close and personal with these amazing sea creatures!
- The Lodge at Sea Island Golf Club (15 minute drive) - This gorgeous, five-star coastal course offers a challenge for golfers of every skill level.
Places of Interest
- The Cloister at Sea Island (5 minute walk) - With fine dining, a soothing spa, and so much more, the Cloisters will pamper you endlessly!
- Fort Frederica National Monument (10 minute drive) - Explore one of the very first known sites of the British Colonies.
- Sea Island Beach Club (7 minute walk) - With three lavish swimming pools and endless opportunity for outdoor adventure, the beach club is perfect for a day near the waves!
- Beach (7 minute walk) - The beach is great for a family day in the sun!
- Southern Tide Restaurant (5 minute walk) - Dine overlooking the dunes of Sea Island Beach at this delicious seafood establishment.
- Air Conditioning
- Gated Community
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet