Enjoy your very own spacious, three-bedroom townhome, featuring amazing access to Keystone and a hot tub right outside your front door! Equipped with all the essentials and luxurious amenities, you’re guaranteed an incredible stay! Sprawled over 1800 square feet, you’ll love everything this mountain paradise provides, including access to a free ski shuttle that takes you from your front door to the slopes!
The interiors of this lovely home are vast, with high, vaulted ceilings and large windows that bring the beauty of the outdoors in. Cozy up to the fireplace in the living room on a cold winter’s night, enjoying camaraderie with your family and friends after a day on the slopes. The kitchen is sleek and pristine, with modern amenities that are sure to help you make tasty meals on a casual night in.
Each of the three bedrooms is designed for unparalleled comfort, ensuring your aching muscles have a plush place to rest after a day of hiking or skiing. The master has a king-sized bed, the second bedroom has a queen, and the final room features a queen bed with full loft over. Before bed, catch the sunset and relax on your private balcony.
Included with your stay are incredible amenities such as free guest access to the Keystone Lodge and Spa’s shared pool, hot tub, and fitness facility. The Seasons Townhomes also offer access to an additional shared hot tub, sauna, and an outdoor fire pit located just steps from your front door. The bountiful list of amenities is sure to make your mountain stay unforgettable!
The convenient location of this townhome is perfect for skiing, hiking, and a number of other activities that Keystone offers. You can cycle the miles upon miles of well-maintained bike trails that connect the entire county – maybe you’ll make your way all the way out to Vail! Golfers will love the close proximity to the River Course and Ranch Course at Keystone in the summer, and in the winter, access to the free shuttle makes spending all day on the mountain a breeze!
Restaurants, bars, and boutiques are all within a short walk away as well!
An unforgettable mountain getaway awaits you at Keystone!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
King, Queen, and Other
6 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN), Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
2 hours by car (DEN), 1.5 hours by car (EGE)
Views of vast nature with the Snake River behind the unit!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Keystone Cat Skiing Tours (5 minute drive) - A snowcat tour offers a brand new and unique way to experience the beauty of this winter wonderland!
- Keystone Resort (5 minute drive) - Ski down the amazing slopes at this world-class resort.
- Keystone Bike Park (5 minute drive) - Get ready for an adventure on a thrilling mountain bike trail!
- Keystone Ranch Resort Golf Course (10 minute drive) - Enjoy an afternoon on this challenging, scenic golf course!
- Keystone Stables (3 minute drive) - For a break from the slopes, hop on horseback and explore the rugged wilderness of Colorado.
Places of Interest
- Keystone Lake (10 minute walk) - Enjoy the shimmering waters of the lake during a leisurely walk.
- Dillon Farmer's Market (10 minute drive) - From June to mid-September, enjoy the harvest with artisan products and fresh, local produce.
- Pug Ryan's Steakhouse and Brewery (10 minute drive) - Named for an infamous 19th-century outlaw, the ambiance here is only bested by the brews!
- Dillon Marina (10 minute drive) - Dillon Marina offers kayak and boat rentals so you can enjoy the cool waters on a hot summer's day.
- Keystone Ranch Restaurant (10 minute drive) - Set in an old 1930's log cabin, you'll enjoy delicious meals by a roaring fireplace.