Stunning Oregon Coast House of Tranquility
Stunning Oregon Coast House of Tranquility
Resting just a few yards away from the crashing waves of the Pacific, this gorgeous, Asian-themed home offers a tranquil setting on Oregon’s rugged coast. Boasting three bedrooms and extending over 2400 square feet, you and your guests will feel completely immersed in the wild beauty around you. Spend your days making friends with the local wildlife, kayaking in the ocean, or enjoying the peacefulness of the white sand beaches just outside your door.
While it may be nestled on a rugged, natural piece of land, this spacious home features a contemporary design and updated amenities that will ensure a relaxing stay. The main living room features high, vaulted ceilings that pair well with the wall of windows situated facing gorgeous views of the Pacific. Asian-inspired décor can be found throughout the home, including rustic wooden beams and gorgeous artwork that lines the walls. Uniquely-shaped sofas and furniture complete the exotic vibe.
The expansive layout of this home moves straight from the living room to the dining room, outfitted with sleek surfaces and dark wood finishes that give the space an elegant feel. While the décor is still refined, the space is exquisitely functional, with state of the art appliances that the master chef of the group will be dying to take advantage of. Enjoy dinner at the beautiful dining table, located just next to the windows so you can enjoy gorgeous views of the ocean as you eat.
The Asian influence continues on into each of the three bedrooms, creating a very Zen-like feel in each, perfect for peacefully drifting off to sleep. The master has a plush, king-sized bed and offers direct access to the balcony. You’ll love the deep, soaking tub in the en-suite bath, perfect for an evening soak before heading to bed. The next bedroom has a queen bed, and the final room is perfect for kids, featuring a bunk and plenty of bright, eye-catching décor. Each night, let the sound of crashing waves lull you to bed.
Situated adjacent to ten miles of tranquil, white sand beaches, this stunning home is ideal for travelers who want to reconnect with the beauty of the world around them. The landscape that surrounds you is ideal for long, romantic walks on the beach, where you’ll frequently encounter wildlife such as bald eagles, seals, and the occasional whale! This property gives you full access to outdoor equipment such as kayaks, crab rings, and hiking gear. Get a bit of exercise in with a kayak trip out on the Pacific, letting the spray of the waves cool you off in the sunshine. There are spectacular recreation options all along the Oregon coast, including the Cape Perpetua Scenic Area, Yaquina Head Marine Garden, and the famed Sea Lion Caves. When dinner rolls around, head to Newport and Yachats, only a short ten mile drive away and offering an abundance of fresh seafood and delicious local wines.
Let this serene oceanfront home be your escape!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet
King, Queen, and Bunk
7 guests maximum
Eugene Airport (EUG), Portland International Airport (PDX)
2 hours by car (EUG), 3 hours by car (PDX)
Unobstructed view of the Pacific Ocean and miles of beautiful white sand beach!
Activities of Interest
- Cape Perpetua Scenic Area (20 minute drive) - Take in the rugged, natural beauty of this amazing natural park on the Oregon coast.
- Yaquina Head Marine Garden (30 minute drive) - Enjoy activities such as birdwatching, whale watching, and tide-pooling.
- Florence Golf Links (50 minute drive) - With an incredible layout and even better scenery, this great golf course offers everyone a challenge.
- Overleaf Lodge Horseback Riding (20 minute drive) - Ride off into the Oregon sunset with a lovely coastal horseback ride!
- Cape Cove Trail (25 minute drive) - This leisurely trail is great for hikers of all ages, and offers sweeping views.
Places of Interest
- Rogue Ale and Spirits (20 minute drive) - This laidback eatery offers delicious American eats and brews.
- Oregon Coast Aquarium (20 minute drive) - This incredible aquarium is a hub for education and entertainment pertaining to marine life.
- Historic Newport Bayfront (25 minute drive) - From delicious seafood to charming shops to saltwater taffy, this amazing waterfront has it all!
- Sea Lion Caves (40 minute drive) - Head to this amazing natural habitat to see sea lions up close and personal.
- Luna Sea Fish House (15 minute drive) - You'll love the fresh seafood in this old school cafe!
Home exceeded expectations. Was beautifully furnished and in perfect location on a quiet clean beach. Hope to go back ”
Beautiful Home, Beautiful Location
My husband and I stayed in this lovely home this summer. I can't say enough about how beautiful the home is, as well as the gorgeous views from the house. We loved the beach, as it was not crowded. There are plenty of things to do close by, and many good restaurants. The house is stocked with everything you could possibly need for you and your family. It was hard to leave this beautiful home and we thank the owners, who were so helpful and accommodating. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet