Park City, Utah
Park City Beauty
Park City Beauty
This brand new four-bedroom stunner in Park City dazzles with its sense of style and modernity! Nestled on 4200 square feet, this exciting home sits in one of the most coveted areas in Park City, less than ten minutes away from Deer Valley and Park City Mountain Resorts. Enjoy a trip to the mountains that’s filled with equal parts adventure and luxury.
This masterful home invites you in with large windows, spacious living areas, and bright, contemporary finishes. The sitting room features vaulted ceilings and high windows, showing off amazing views of towering mountains in the distance. Luxuriate in plush, modern furniture as you enjoy the radiating heat of flames from the sleek fireplace.
The sitting room sits just off the galley-style kitchen, a gourmet space that’s a perfect alternative to Park City’s scrumptious restaurants. The state of the art kitchen provides an ample amount of gleaming counter space and four-person seating at the pristine, granite island. Thermador appliances will excite any culinary aficionado, making sure all of your creations are cooked to perfection before gathering around the gorgeous dining table, situated underneath a sparkling light fixture. If the weather permits, enjoy alfresco dining on the deck or gather around the modern fire pit as the sun sets.
Your mountain retreat is perfect for large groups, sleeping up to ten guests in four spacious bedrooms, each more elegant than the next. The lavish master features high ceilings and a plush, king-sized bed that rests underneath a delicate chandelier. The master bath is incredible pristine, with a glass-enclosed walk-in shower and deep soaking tub. Each bedroom offers crisp, clean linens, along with comfortable bedding that’s sure to keep you nice and toasty on winter nights.
This magnificent property offers a stellar location in the mountain oasis of Park City. You’re less than ten minutes away from both Park City Mountain and Deer Valley, both with unbeatable slopes. During your stay, make sure you take advantage of all that Park City has to offer, from mountain adventure to unparalleled luxury. When you’re not hitting the slopes, head to one of many fabulous culinary offerings, to a museum or shop, or hike around in absolutely breathtaking scenery.
This beautiful home offers you the chance to experience contemporary bliss in a natural, mountainous location. Hit the slopes knowing you can return to this blissful retreat!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4200 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen + Twin
10 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
40 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Deer Valley Resort (10 minute drive) - Enjoy incredible slopes at this amazing ski resort!
- Park City Mountain Resort (7 minute drive) - Enjoy luxury access to the largest ski area in the United States.
- Alpine Coaster and Slide (7 minute drive) - Get your thrills from one of the longest alpine slides in the world!
- All Seasons Adventures Fly Fishing (3 minute drive) - Give one of Park City's most popular pastimes a try!
- Sundance Film Festival - Come and enjoy the films of this incredible indie festival!
Places of Interest
- Park City Main Street Historic District (7 minute drive) - Explore the charming scenery around historic Park City.
- Canyon's Village (10 minute drive) - With slope-side dining and to see and do, you'll love this alpine village.
- High West Distillery and Saloon (5 minute drive) - Visit the only ski-in gastro saloon and distillery in the world!
- Utah Olympic Park (15 minute drive) - Try your hand at olympic events such as the Mountain Challenge obstacle course!
- Cloud Dine (30 minute drive) - Have dinner at the top of the ski lift, dining on fantastic food while looking out over spectacular views.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet