The 105 Lincoln
The 105 Lincoln
*Owner is very agreeable to requests*
Originally stables for the iconic Presidio County Courthouse in the 1890s, this charming two-bedroom property within 105 Lincoln perfectly matches the quirky vibe of Marfa, Texas, an eccentric town offers dusty desert vibes, yet beloved by celebrities and adventurers alike. Situated on 900 square feet, this home away from home will make you feel welcome in this cultural hotspot.
Step inside and you’ll find yourself immersed in the unconventional style of Marfa right off the bat. The open-concept great room greets you with a rustic, brick fireplace and comfortable sofas, surrounded by an amazing mix of Texas-inspired artwork that gives off just the right vibe. Original hardwood and concrete flooring stretch through the home. The leather couch is perfect for lounging in on a quiet night in with a movie or for gathering to reminisce about the day over a cocktail. Just outside the window, take in incredible views of the courthouse, some of the very best in town!
During a night spent in this gorgeous casita, delight in the exciting nature of the fully-appointed kitchen, ready for a professional chef to get to work! Complete with a mix of brand new and vintage appliances. The wooden dining table sits underneath a large, vintage Motel Thunderbird picture, just one of many custom works in the home.
Both bedrooms feature queen-sized beds. Each of these rooms and the bathroom has the same historic and unique feel while boasting newly-restored amenities as well. The full bathroom is shared between the two bedrooms, offering a separate shower and a unique, horse-trough tub. This deep soaking tub is sure to relax you after a long day spent exploring the desert town of Marfa.
Marfa offers travelers of all types the chance to experience something truly unique. A pilgrimage for art and history lovers, Marfa became a destination for celebrities as soon as the likes of Rock Hudson, Elizabeth Taylor, and James Dean graced its dusty earth. There are a number of opportunities to take in incredible art installations, such as the Chinanti Foundation Museum and Prada Marfa, as well as plenty of amazing shops to look through, selling everything from kitschy souvenirs to handmade American leather cowboy boots. You can’t leave Marfa without trying one of their delicious Mexican food haunts or food trucks, or having a night out in an authentic saloon. At night, head to the viewing station to see Marfa’s iconic and mysterious lights.
This amazing restored property offers a unique stay in Marfa, a town, unlike anything you’ve ever seen before!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Townhome with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 900 square feet, 84 square meters
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
El Paso International Airport (ELP), Marfa Municipal Airport (MRF)
3 hours by car (ELP), 15 minutes by car (MRF)
Views of the historic Presidio County courthouse and downtown square!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Chinanti Foundation Museum Sunrise Tour (5 minute drive) - Rise early and enjoy a delightful tour of Judd's untitled works in mill aluminum.
- Marfa Lights Viewing Station (10 minute drive) - Delight in the mystery of the origin of Marfa's curious lights!
- Big Bend National Park (3 hour drive) - Featuring beautiful limestone cliffs, this marvelous national park has a plethora of hiking trails to enjoy.
- Marfa Book Company (5 minute walk) - This expertly curated bookstore will delight readers.
- Cobra Rock Boot Company (7 minute drive) - Each boot is completely handmade from American leather, and the waiting list for a pair can be as long as eight months!
Places of Interest
- Judd Foundation - The Block (10 minute walk) - The Judd Foundation offers guided tours of different eclectic homes in Marfa.
- Prada Marfa (35 minute drive) - While you can't actually buy Prada here, this incredible art installation is worth a visit.
- Presidio County Courthouse (1 minute walk) - This historic Texan landmark is right across from your home!
- Marfa Burrito (10 minute walk) - A favorite of Matthew McConaughey, this delicious and cheap burrito place will delight your tastebuds.
- Lost Horse Saloon (10 minute walk) - Enjoy an ice cold beer and shoot some pool in an authentic western saloon.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet