Whale Beach Getaway
Whale Beach Getaway
A fantastic beach getaway awaits you at this fabulous five-bedroom property, situated on 3000 square feet overlooking stunning views of Whale Beach. Just a short drive from the iconic Palm Beach and walking distance from plenty of what Whale Beach has to offer, this amazing home will welcome you with open arms to the laidback Australian beach lifestyle.
The interiors of this home are gorgeous, with bright pops of ocean-inspired colors standing out against the otherwise immaculate background. You’ll love the vibrant blues in the living room, where you can relax in utter satisfaction on the plush, white sofas as you enjoy a casual movie night. The stone fireplace offers the perfect ambiance for an intimate night spent at home.
The layout of the home extends seamlessly from the living room into the kitchen and dining area. The chef’s kitchen is equipped with all the amenities and appliances you’ll need to create something delicious for your family. When dinner is served, gather around the table and take in sweeping vistas of the water through pristine glass windows as you eat. If you’re in the mood for alfresco dining, fire up the grill on the deck while you take in the sunset!
Each of the five bedrooms in this amazing home is decorated in a subdued and soothing style, with minimalist décor that will immediately put you at ease. Two rooms feature king-sized beds, two offer queens, and the final bedroom has a twin. The twin room is wonderful for children, with a play area that will keep your child occupied and entertained. Downstairs, kids can enjoy the huge rumpus room, guaranteed to offer hours of fun!
Close to the bustling city of Sydney and the beautiful Palm Beach, Whale Beach offers a slightly more relaxing take on beachfront luxury. This lovely home is perfect for families, providing plenty of activity to take advantage of and resting only steps away from the beach. Traverse the pristine waters of Pittwater, play a round of golf at the Palm Beach Golf Club, or simply let your toes sink into the impossibly white sands of Whale Beach. Plenty of fresh and delicious seafood restaurants can be found in the area, and a day trip to Sydney is always an option.
Enjoy your Whale Beach getaway with this wonderful abode as your home away from home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, and Twin
9 guests maximum
Sydney Airport - SYD
1 hour by car
Whale Beach views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Pittwater Kayak Tours (15 minute drive) - Traverse through the unique and pristine waters of Pittwater.
- Palm Beach Golf Club (5 minute drive) - This gorgeous coastal course features nine pristine and challenging holes.
- EcoTreasues (10 minute drive) - Explore the depths of the ocean by snorkeling with this amazing, professional company.
- Terrific Tours Sydney (50 minute drive) - The incredible city of Sydney is just 45 minutes away, and this tour will show you all the sites while making you feel like a local!
- Avalon SUP (10 minute drive) - Enjoy a leisurely day paddleboarding out on the water!
Places of Interest
- Whale Beach (10 minute walk) - Spend your days on the white sandy beaches of Whale Beach, overlooking crystal blue waters.
- Barrenjoey Lighthouse (8 minute drive) - The climb to the top is worth it for sweeping, panoramic views of the area.
- Narrabeen Lagoon State Park (20 minute drive) - Stroll through this charming park and take in the beautiful views.
- Jonah's Restaurant (5 minute walk) - Jonah's is the perfect seaside escape, with fresh seafood dishes galore!