Grand Metropolitan SLC
The Grand Metropolitan SLC
Perched on 7000 square feet on one of the highest streets above downtown Salt Lake City, this magnificent estate has everything you’re looking for in a getaway. This luxurious six-bedroom property is only five minutes away from downtown access, making it right in the middle of all the action while still retaining a sense of serenity and seclusion. Enjoy the amazing culture of this big city with a small town vibe!
Boasting a contemporary design and 300-degree views of the entire Salt Lake Valley, this mansion is a one-of-a-kind escape. With striking detail throughout, as soon as you step inside you’ll be met with a classic, yet modern design. With high, 20-foot ceilings and a stunning array of wide windows in the living room, sunsets at this property bring in a plethora of soft pastel colors and natural light, making for a magnificent display! Enjoy the feel of upscale furnishings beneath you as you lounge by a radiating fire, basking in its warmth.
With enough sleeping space for two families, this home also offers two separate kitchens and dining areas, where you can enjoy a family dinner and then congregate in the living room afterward. Each kitchen is fit for a master chef, with state of the art amenities and appliances to ensure that dinner is delicious! Both of the dining areas are perfect for formal meals before heading out to the deck to luxuriate in comfortable patio furniture as you take in the views, glass of wine in hand.
This exquisite home offers six fabulous bedrooms to choose from, as well as a loft if you require extra space. Enjoy the feel of silky-smooth, crisp linens and bedding on your skin as you drift off to sleep on a plush mattress. Before bed, take advantage of spa-like amenities, including a sauna, a steam shower, and two Jacuzzi tubs. Each bathroom features stellar amenities that are sure to help you unwind before calling it a night.
Outside, a remarkable oasis awaits you! Spend warm summer days enjoying the refreshing waters of the pool as you take in sweeping vistas of the city from the comfort of your private mansion. If the weather isn’t right for a pool day, no need to worry – inside, you’ll find a gaming area with a pool table as well as a wine cellar and private theater room, perfect for a quiet movie night at home. There’s even a fully-equipped fitness center if you’d like to keep to a routine while you’re gone!
Sitting on one of the highest streets in Salt Lake City, this property offers wonderful proximity to everything the city has to offer. Directly above the property, explore miles of hiker-friendly Forest Reserve, featuring plenty of easy to access and enjoyable trails. Just 50 feet away from the home, you’ll have access to trails that lead to the Bonneville Shoreline trail, perfect for biking or hiking!
This luxurious property is extremely close to the city center, perfect for those looking to enjoy Salt Lake City’s vibrant downtown. Besides the excellent outdoor adventures available, a funky spirit engulfs the town, filled with quirky cafes, shops, and galleries. Foodies will love the wide range of international restaurants available, as well as plenty of organic options. Just 35 minutes to Park City, this property would even be a great option for those looking to ski a bit in the winters!
Please note that this property is equipped with three indoor security cameras, located in the living room and downstairs game room. Additionally, there are two outdoor security cameras pointed towards the driveway and the street, as well as one camera out back which points at the pool.
An incredible property awaits you in Salt Lake City!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 7000 square feet, 651 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
30 minutes by car
Views of downtown Salt Lake City!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Great Salt Lake Marina (30 minute drive) - Kayaking, pedal boating, and paddleboarding are great ways to experience the beauty of Salt Lake!
- Grandeur Peak (20 minute drive) - For one of the best views of the Salt Lake Valley, hike to the top of Grandeur Peak.
- Timpanogos Cave Tour (50 minute drive) - Explore the colorful caverns of Timpanogos.
- Bicycle Tours - Pedal your way around town and learn about the amazing history of Salt Lake.
- Gallery Stroll - On the third Friday of every month, explore Salt Lake's amazing art galleries for free!
Places of Interest
- Red Butte Garden (10 minute drive) - With more than 21 acres of lush, well-landscaped gardens, this is the perfect place for a leisurely stroll.
- Bonneville Salt Flats (2 hour drive) - Offering one of the most unique landscapes in the world, the salt flats are a wonderful natural sight to behold.
- Sundance Mountain Resort (1 hour drive) - With gorgeous views in every direction, this amazing family-friendly resort offers a plethora of winter activities to try.
- Avenues Proper (7 minute drive) - Serving signature, elevated pub fare and freshly brewed coffee, this eatery is a favorite for brunchers!
- White Horse Spirits and Kitchen (10 minute drive) - Enjoy delicious local fare and craft cocktails at this rustic chic bar.