Pinnacle Monte Estate
Pinnacle Monte Estate
This gorgeous North Scottsdale home extends on 3000 square feet and features five bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Known as much for its sophisticated urban flair as its magnificent Sonoran Desert setting, Scottsdale is a city that’s sure to fill you with pure vacation inspiration.
Pinnacle Monte Estate is located on a Cul-De-Sac lot and has a privacy wall that runs along the south and west section of the backyard along with a view fence running along the east side of the yard - with great views of the desert. The southern exposure of the backyard allows you to receive sunshine all day long!
The inside of the home features elegant upgrades like gorgeous stone tile and hardwood floors, wooden plantation shutters on the majority of the windows, solid granite counters in the kitchen and soaring ceilings. Starting from the entrance of the home, immediately on your left is the billiard room with four retro post-modern bar stools and a ledge for drinks.
On your right, you have a formal living room with a sofa, two armchairs and a flat-screen TV. In the main living area, there is a great room which is one large room with no dividing walls where you'll find a large kitchen with dining table. The kitchen features solid granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and a gas cooktop.
The formal dining table has seating for eight. This room is light and bright with high ceilings and a lot of windows facing the patio and pool.
The living room has polished wood floors and is bordered by the stone tile. There is a white leather sectional sofa and two Copenhagen Stressless chair, which are ideal to rest and get cozy after a long day of hiking. Put your feet up in front of the gas fireplace and catch up on your favorite show on the flat-screen TV.
In the master suite, there is a comfortable king bed, a flat-screen TV, ceiling fan and plantation shutters. The master bath has two sinks, a separate tub and shower and a small closet for master bedroom use. The master bedroom is private and split from the rest of the bedrooms. Two of the guest bedrooms have queen beds and the fourth bedroom has two twin beds.
Newly redesigned, the yard features travertine paving stones and lemon and lime trees: garnish your favorite beverage or flavor your favorite dish with citrus right off the tree!
The resort style backyard has it all: the covered patio features a comfortable sofa and two slipper chairs, a table, flat-screen TV, speakers, and a ceiling fan. On the raised deck, we have an umbrella, table, and chairs. Alfresco dining, anyone?
Over on the spa side of the pool, there are a gas fire pit, four chairs, two cocktail tables, and a gourmet stainless steel gas grill. The pool area has three chaise-longues.
With its acclaimed resorts, dining, shopping, and nightlife, Scottsdale offers everything you'd expect from a premier vacation destination, plus something delightfully unexpected – the stirring beauty of the Sonoran Desert.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Estate with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
35 minutes by car
Views of the remarkable natural scenery of Arizona!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional $75.00 per day charge for pool and spa heat.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Odysea in the Desert - Explore the rivers and oceans of the world and walk among thousands of butterflies!
- TPC Scottsdale - one of Scottsdale’s finest public, desert-style golf courses. Play where the pros play – you can almost hear the crowds cheering on the infamous 16th hole.
- Scottsdale Wine Trail - Old Town Scottsdale is a hub for tasting rooms from some of the state’s most acclaimed vineyards and craft breweries. Spend your evening sampling the fruits of their labor!
- Old Town - Discover Scottsdale’s beginnings in Historic Old Town, browse the galleries of the Arts District, shop along Fifth Avenue or discover the energy of the Entertainment District.
- Rafting - Raft Arizona's "other" Grand Canyon, the incredibly beautiful Upper Salt River near Phoenix & Tucson!
Places of Interest
- Frank Lloyd Wright Taliesin West (20 minutes) - The legendary architect was so captivated by the Sonoran Desert’s natural beauty and sunny climate that he chose Scottsdale as the location for his winter home and architectural school.
- Musical Instrument Museum (20 minutes) - Discover unique instruments and music from around the world at MIM. High-tech headphones and multi-media displays immerse you in global musical traditions.
- McDowell's Sonoran Reserve (30 minutes) - This expansive urban preserve, the largest of its kind in the nation, boasts 195+ miles of scenic shared-use trails.
- Museum of the West (30 minutes) - This Old Town gem celebrates the pioneer spirit of the American West through changing exhibitions of fine art, rare historic artifacts and cultural treasures.
- Desert Botanical Garden (30 minutes) - The Garden’s five paved thematic trails introduce you to thousands of arid-land plants from around the world.
Spacious Home with some opportunities
This was a beautiful home. Well stocked kitchen and plenty of space for socializing. I don't know who the owner uses for housekeeping, but they definitely should find a different company. The bedroom carpets are severely stained, and tile floors were not swept and mopped prior to arrival. The biggest issue was the pool heat. The fee is high for the heat, but visiting in December necessitated heat. Something was missed in the communication of what day we needed heat and the pool company did not turn it on the day they were supposed to. We ended up nagging the owner for an entire day, which I felt bad about but really wanted the heat. The owner was very responsive for the first couple days. We did finally get heat the second day we were paying for. The pool and hot tub cannot both be heated at the same time apparently, so it took longer to get them both warm. The jets for the hot tub are also controlled by an app, so renters have no ability to control them. It is all or nothing. After the first couple days, the owner stopped responding to my emails. When I requested a refund for the first day that we paid for pool heat but were not able to use the pool, I received no response. I sent an additional email detailing the items mentioned in this review, and still did not receive a response. We did enjoy our stay and would recommend this property. It just had some opportunities for improvement.”
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet