Ponce Inlet, Florida
Ponce Inlet Beach House
Ponce Inlet Beach House
Enjoy this sensational four-bedroom beach house, situated on 3600 square feet along a serenely private stretch of beach. Just an hour from Orlando and close to Daytona International Speedway, this luxurious home offers more than just a stunningly gorgeous beachfront retreat. You’ll be close to plenty of activity, sure to keep you entertained all week long!
Besides being directly on the beach, this spacious home is well-appointed with everything you’ll need to have the beach getaway of a lifetime. Cool, tile flooring stretches through the main living spaces, each room blending seamlessly into the next. After a day at the beach, guests can enjoy the plush sofas in the living room as the master chef of the group gets to work in the generous kitchen, situated just off the living space. The closeness of the living room and kitchen make for an excellent entertainment area, allowing you to relax while checking on dinner as it cooks with the help of state of the art appliances.
Each of the four bedrooms is designed with lavish comfort in mind. The master is especially gracious, with a large, king-sized bed and access to a private balcony, perfect for taking in marvelous vistas of the beach in the mornings and evenings. You’ll love the master bath, where you’ll find a spacious soaking tub that will relax and rejuvenate you. The next bedroom features a queen-sized bed, the third bedroom has two twin beds (perfect for kids) and the fourth bedroom doubles as an office with a couch that pulls-out to a full bed size bed.
Outside, step into a lush, tropical wonderland, completely surrounded by palm trees and ample greenery. There’s plenty of seating outside, allowing you to enjoy the wonder of the outdoors with your family and friends. Just steps away, make your way down the boardwalk and step onto soft, sandy beaches.
Ponce Inlet offers the atmosphere of a charming, seaside town, but is close enough to plenty of incredible sites and attractions you won’t want to miss! NASCAR fans will love this house, just 30 minutes away from Daytona International Speedway. For families, Walt Disney World and other magical Orlando theme parks are just about an hour and a half away, making it easy to spend a day with the kids at Disney before retreating into your quiet, peaceful oasis. Around Ponce Inlet itself, you’ll find stunning beach parks, incredible opportunities for deep sea water sports, and delicious seafood restaurants that will make your mouth water.
Enjoy finery at its best at this beachfront home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3600 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and Other
8 guests maximum
Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB), Orlando International Airport (MCO)
30 minutes by car (DAB), 1.5 hours by car (MCO)
Activities of Interest
- Walt Disney World (1.5 hour drive) - Savor the magic of Walt Disney World and explore your way through countless of your favorite animated classics!
- Sea Spirit Deep Sea Fishing (5 minute drive) - Head out on the water with an experience angler to reel in a big one!
- Cyrpess Head Golf Club (25 minute drive) - With challenging holes and a lovely layout, golfers of all skill levels will love this course.
- Ponce Inlet Water Sports (5 minute drive) - When you're in the need for an adventure, whether parasailing or a dolphin tour, this outfitter has you covered.
- New Smyrna Beach Brewing Company (25 minute drive) - Enjoy a couple of delicious brews at this casual brewery.
Places of Interest
- Daytona International Speedway (30 minute drive) - Come in town for the Daytona 500 and experience the thrill of racing!
- Ponce Inlet Beach - The sandy white shores of Ponce Inlet are literally just steps from your home.
- Lighthouse Point Park (3 minute drive) - Head up the lighthouse to see the entire area from up above.
- Hidden Treasure Rum Bar and Grill (5 minute drive) - This chilled out tiki bar features delicious food and tropical cocktails.
- Down the Hatch (5 minute drive) - Situated overlooking Ponce Inlet, this fish house serves up delicious dishes.
Wonderful Stay in August 2019
The owners were so nice and helpful with our stay. The house was very clean and in a great location in Ponce Inlet. The house is directly on the beach with a private walkway to the beach. There are a covered pool and hot tub. Highly recommend this home. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo