The Magnolia Manor at The Horse Shoe Farm
The Magnolia Manor at The Horse Shoe Farm
Exuding refinement and a rustic sense of comfort, The Magnolia Manor at The Horse Shoe Farm is a timeless offering. The largest property on the farm, the manor features five bedrooms and stretches across 4800 square feet. Situated on the highest point overlooking marvelous views of the stunning Mount Pisgah Vista, the manor house is perfect for a foray into the Asheville/Hendersonville area.
Featuring ample amounts of natural light, the open main living room will delight you with its unique works of art and cozy seating options. As light from the sunset streams in through the windows in the evenings, gather around a roaring fire and enjoy each other’s company, surrounded by stunning artifacts and nature-themed décor.
The spacious, fully-equipped kitchen features an open-concept that’s great for cooking and hosting dinner parties in your home. This gourmet space is outfitted with state of the art appliances and a gorgeous, wooden center island that’s perfect for preparing ingredients. Let the master chef of the group take control, or hire a private chef for the night so you and your guests can relax outside in rocking chairs while enjoying brisk mountain breezes.
With five bedrooms, the Manor House comfortably sleeps up to 14 guests. You’ll love the intricate and elegant style of décor in each room, boasting Southern hospitality that will charm you endlessly. Three rooms have king-sized beds, each decorated with an intimate style that’s perfect for couples. The fourth bedroom has two twin beds, and downstairs you’ll find the fifth bedroom, equipped with two sets of bunk beds and a comfortable seating area.
As the sun sinks low in the sky, head outside to the fire pit to enjoy the last remnants of daylight and gorgeous mountain views. Roast marshmallows and share stories from the day, or head to the hot tub and sink into its rejuvenating waters.
The Magnolia Manor is nestled on 80 acres of property at The Horseshoe Farm, allowing you plenty of room to roam and much to explore. Right next door to the manor, you’ll find The Labyrinth, the farm’s meditative walking path that’s perfect for early morning strolls. Head to the farmhouse, the communal hub of the farm, and play basketball or cornhole! The Stable Spa is perfect for some relaxation and a therapeutic treatment after a day spent doing yoga, paddle boarding, fishing, or hiking on the property.
Close to both Hendersonville and Asheville, The Horse Shoe Farm is a serene place to stay that’s still close to all the action. Let the farm concierge help you with planning shopping trips or other daily excursions around the area. Asheville is considered one of the coolest small cities in the south, brimming with unique microbreweries, delicious restaurants, and southern charm. You’ll love how close your home is to town, allowing to do all the exploring your heart desires before retiring for the evening.
Let Magnolia Manor be your home away from home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4800 square feet, 446 square meters
King, King, King, 2x Twin, and Bunk
14 guests maximum
Asheville Regional Airport - AVL
20 minutes by car
Mount Pisgah, rolling hills and nature views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Tyron International Equestrian Center (40 minute drive) - Enjoy a day at one of the world's most exciting equestrian centers.
- Sierra Nevada Brewery (15 minute drive) - Sip on delicious brews!
- Tail of the Dragon (2 hour drive) - For the thrill of a lifetime, gear up your motorcycle and head down the perilous Tail of the Dragon!
- Lake Lure (45 minute drive) - Perfect for boating and watersports galore, Lake Lure is just 45 minutes away.
- Country Club of Asheville (35 minute drive) - Enjoy a gentle rolling layout and challenging play at this wonderful golf course.
Places of Interest
- Asheville (30 minute drive) - This historic and charming town offers great breweries, boutique shopping, and delicious southern fare!
- The Stable Spa - The Stable Spa is one of the most natural relaxation offerings in all of the Asheville/Hendersonville area.
- Biltmore Estate (30 minute drive) - Explore the grounds of this historic and stunning house.
- Hemingway's Cuba (30 minute drive) - Cuban cuisine meets Asheville style at this downtown bar.
- Tupelo Honey (25 minute drive) - Dine on familiar southern comfort dishes with a unique twist.
Beautiful Mountain Retreat
The property is beautiful and really one of a kind. It's a farm that has been converted into a resort with a focus on wellness and relaxation. The owner/manager personally greeted us and was available throughout our stay for any little things that came up. It was very easy to communicate with him prior to our stay. The house we stayed in is beautifully decorated and very unique.”