This stunning three-bedroom Napa Valley estate provides an escape for all seasons. Sprawled across 4300 square feet and surrounded by a private sanctuary of lush greenery and a gorgeous vineyard, nature plays a fabulous role in the construction of this modern masterpiece. Enjoy an avant-garde stay close to downtown Calistoga and plenty of world-famous wineries.
A contemporary work of art awaits you as soon as you step foot into this architectural stunner. The interiors are decorated with a soft, soothing palette of pastels, along with sleek lines and comfortable furnishings. The main living room boasts a high, vaulted ceiling, with plush seating situated across from a sliding glass door that takes up the entirety of the wall. Natural light flows in through this window while you take in a sea of vineyard views in the distance, enjoying the glow of the flames from the modern fireplace.
The gourmet kitchen offers a beautiful combination of smooth wooden cabinetry and glistening surfaces, sure to delight the culinary lover in everyone! Take advantage of the state of the art appliances afforded to you whether it be breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The sunny breakfast nook features a small, circular table that’s perfect for a spot of coffee with your morning paper. Enjoy more formal meals at the rustic, wooden dining table.
Each of the three bedrooms offers the same gentle and calming color palette as the rest of the home, bursting with soft hues and indulgent décor that will immediately put you at ease. The gorgeous master features a plush king-sized bed along with a private fireplace, sitting area, and patio. Each bathroom is sleek and pristine, with relaxing showers and giant bathtubs that are made for relaxation.
On a hot summer day, there’s nothing better than relaxing in the refreshing waters of your own private swimming pool. The pool is huge, offering plenty of room for everyone to float around as you take in magnificent views of the vineyards beyond.
Embrace the grace and elegance of Calistoga during your leisurely getaway. This stunning retreat is just minutes away from the amazing wineries and world-class dining that Napa Valley is known for. Spend your days exploring wine country by car or bike, sampling delicious wine and food offerings along the way. The famous hot springs of Calistoga are just a few minutes away, perfect for rejuvenating your body and taking part in a restorative natural experience. Head to the Petrified Forest for a day to experience natural wonders, or find another amazing hike in the area to get your adventure fix.
Contemporary excellence meets natural splendor at this one-of-a-kind Calistoga Estate!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4300 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport (SFO), Oakland International Airport (OAK), Sonoma County Airport (STS)
1 hour and 45 minutes by car (SFO/OAK), 40 minutes by car (STS)
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Palisades Trail - This leisurely trail offers a great way to explore and experience the rugged landscape of Calistoga.
- Calistoga Balloons (2 minute drive) - The vistas of Calistoga from up above are worth every penny!
- Petrified Forest (10 minute drive) - Take a walk through this stunning forest, taking in the effects of an amazing natural phenomenon.
- Villa Ca'Toga (5 minute drive) - What was once home to one of Italy's most famous muralist is now open to the public!
- Napa Valley Winery Bike Tour - Find out why many find biking to be the best way to explore the valley!
Places of Interest
- Indian Springs Resort (2 minute drive) - Take advantage of the health benefits of natural hot springs.
- Tank Garage Winery (5 minute drive) - One of the more unique tasting rooms in the area, this winery sits in a renovated garage with a killer sound system.
- Heibel Ranch Vineyards (15 minute drive) - Committed to sustainability and serving delicious, premier wines, you'll love this family-owned winery.
- Old Faithful Geyser (5 minute drive) - Hang out on the farm with sheep, llamas, and goats while you wait for the next eruption of this geyser!
- Evangeline (3 minute drive) - This casual French bistro comes with a touch of southern hospitality!
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet