Luxury on the Sand
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Luxury on the Sand
Enjoy a stunning retreat that sits right on the beach in beautiful Ponce Inlet! Boasting 3000 square feet and five spacious bedrooms, this magnificent home sits directly on sandy shores, making it the perfect spot in one of Florida’s most gorgeous coastal towns. Just 30 minutes from Daytona International Speedway and an hour and a half from Disney, there’s plenty of activity to take advantage of before returning to your serene piece of heaven.
The interiors of this lovely beach house claim a rustic, cozy beach décor, from the smooth hardwood floors to coastal-themed art pieces and décor. While offering that rustic sense of comfort, the house commands grace and elegance as well, with refined, upscale furnishings that will relax and pamper you. Enjoy lounging in the bright and spacious living room as you have a casual movie night with your friends and family, taking advantage of the massive flat screen television.
The open layout moves seamlessly from luxurious comfort in the living room to contemporary culinary excellence in the kitchen This gourmet space is outfitted with everything you’ll need to whip up delicious home cooked meals, including modern appliances and plenty of pristine counter space. Maybe you’ll even bring in your catch of the day and have a fish fry! After dinner, head outside to your expansive, oceanfront deck and take in the beautiful pastels of the sunset.
With five bedrooms, this beach home is perfect for families looking to experience the leisure of oceanfront living! The gracious master features a plush, king-sized bed, and opens directly up to the balcony. You’ll love the soothing color palette and decoration, especially as you unwind in the pristine master bath. Each bedroom features lavish linens and snug bedding that’s sure to keep you warm at night while you’re lulled to sleep by the soft crash of the waves outside. When you wake up, you’ll love the luxury of being able to sip on your coffee while enjoying the sand between your toes!
Ponce Inlet offers the atmosphere of a charming, seaside town, but is close enough to plenty of incredible sites and attractions you won’t want to miss! NASCAR fans will love this house, just 30 minutes away from Daytona International Speedway. For families, Walt Disney World and other magical Orlando theme parks are just about an hour and a half away, making it easy to spend a day with the kids at Disney before retreating into your quiet, peaceful oasis. Around Ponce Inlet itself, you’ll find stunning beach parks, incredible opportunities for deep sea water sports, and delicious seafood restaurants that will make your mouth water.
Live a life of leisure at this splendid oceanfront home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, Twin, Bunk, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB), Orlando International Airport (MCO)
30 minutes by car (DAB), 1.5 hours by car (MCO)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Walt Disney World (1.5 hour drive) - Savor the magic of Walt Disney World and explore your way through countless of your favorite animated classics!
- Sea Spirit Deep Sea Fishing (8 minute drive) - Head out on the water with an experience angler to reel in a big one!
- Cyrpess Head Golf Club (25 minute drive) - With challenging holes and a lovely layout, golfers of all skill levels will love this course.
- Ponce Inlet Water Sports (8 minute drive) - When you're in the need for an adventure, whether parasailing or a dolphin tour, this outfitter has you covered.
- New Smyrna Beach Brewing Company (25 minute drive) - Enjoy a couple of delicious brews at this casual brewery.
Places of Interest
- Daytona International Speedway (25 minute drive) - Come in town for the Daytona 500 and experience the thrill of racing!
- Ponce Inlet Beach - The sandy white shores of Ponce Inlet are literally just steps from your home.
- Lighthouse Point Park (7 minute drive) - Head up the lighthouse to see the entire area from up above.
- Hidden Treasure Rum Bar and Grill (8 minute drive) - This chilled out tiki bar features delicious food and tropical cocktails.
- Down the Hatch (8 minute drive) - Situated overlooking Ponce Inlet, this fish house serves up delicious dishes.