Napa Valley Life
Monarch Napa Luxury
Spend a lovely week in Napa living like a local at this charming three-bedroom home! You’ll love spending your time relaxing in this quintessential 2000 square foot wine country abode. Just minutes away from first-class wineries, delicious restaurants, and surrounded by extraordinary natural scenery, there’s no better spot that makes you feel pampered and at home all at once.
The interiors of this home are bright and pristine, giving guests ample amounts of space to spread out and lounge in plush and comfortable furnishings. Rustic, wooden finishes fill the living room, kitchen, and dining room, perfectly complimenting the light, white furnishings, and surfaces. Grab a glass of wine and relax by the fireplace while the master chef of the group takes advantage of the state of the art appliances in the kitchen to whip up a delicious meal. After dinner, the adults can relax in the living room while the kids head to the cozy TV room, complete with a massive flat screen television.
Each of the three bedrooms is decorated in a simple style that will soothe your soul. The main master features a beautiful four-poster queen-sized bed, and both of the two guest rooms feature queens as well. All linens are exquisite, sure to relax you and help you easily drift off to sleep.
After a day spent experiencing the wonderful wineries of Napa, come back to your spectacular oasis and spend an afternoon relaxing poolside. The refreshing waters of your massive private pool are the perfect respite from the hot summer sun, and there are plenty of comfortable lounge chairs where you can bask in the sun. For a cookout, let the grill master fire up the barbecue and enjoy your meal while the sun sets.
Venture out of the sanctuary of your villa for a foray into Napa Valley, and let yourself discover the infinite riches of wine country. The town of Napa itself features world-class cuisine and boutiques, or you can head to Oakville and Oxbow Public Market. To experience the precious natural beauty of the area, visit Bouverie Wild Flower Preserve and Sonoma Valley Regional Park, both a short, scenic drive away. And, of course, don’t miss out on the multitude of incredible wineries and vineyards in the area.
This lovely abode allows you to experience all the comforts of home while you enjoy the delights of wine country!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Full
6 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport (SFO), Oakland International Airport (OAK), Sonoma County Airport (STS)
1.5 hours by car (SFO/OAK), 1 hour by car (STS)
Park and neighborhood views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Knight Wine Tours - Schedule a tour with a knowledgable local, and customize your trip around your personal wine preferences.
- Christopher Hill Gallery (20 minute drive) - This casual gallery features an eclectic, contemporary collection that rotates frequently.
- St. Helena Cyclery (20 minute drive) - Serving as a starting point for numerous Napa excursion, St. Helena is a great place to rent a bike and get started on discovering the countryside!
- Robert Louis Stevenson Museum (20 minute drive) - Dedicated to author Robert Louis Stevenson, this museum offers an interesting look into his personal life and works.
- Meadowood Napa Valley Golf Course (25 minute drive) - Golf enthusiasts of all levels will enjoy the naturally gorgeous setting of this course.
Places of Interest
- Crane Park (20 minute drive) - This sprawling town park offers plenty of recreational opportunities to take advantage of, such as tennis, horseshoes, and a children's playground.
- Anderson's Conn Valley (30 minute drive) - This winery features an intimate and romantic atmosphere, with tastings held within cool, oak-scented caves,
- Spice Islands Marketplace (20 minute drive) - Brought to you by The Culinary Institute of America, the Marketplace offers a fun and exciting place to explore!
- Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park (25 minute drive) - This lovely mill still operates in the old-fashioned way of yore. Step back in time to witness rural life!
- Archetype (20 minute drive) - This elegant eatery impresses with a charming and inviting ambiance, and serves up inspired wine country cuisine.