The Willow House at The Horseshoe Farm
Hendersonville, North Carolina
The Willow House
Relaxed and well-appointed with everything you’ll need for a peaceful, countryside retreat, The Willow House is nestled on 3000 square feet at the heart of The Horseshoe Farm. Featuring a captivating exterior and three spacious bedrooms, this charming offering is perfect for families. Close to all the amazing amenities on Horseshoe Farm, you won’t regret a stay at The Willow House!
A modern and soulful oasis, each living space boasts a soothing atmosphere that’s perfect for relaxation. Vibrant colors characterize the main living room, where you’ll find plush, leather sofas surrounding an earthy, rock fireplace that serves as the heart of the space. You’ll love the rustic, wooden elements that fill each room, including polished hardwood floors and elegant surfaces.
The living room seamlessly blends into the kitchen and dining area, where you’ll find contemporary appliances and plenty of space to whip up a delicious, family-style meal. After dinner, everyone will file out onto the white, shiplap porch to take in magnificent sunset views. Rock back and forth in the hammock or porch swing as you take in gorgeous views of the willow trees around you.
Each of the three bedrooms is well equipped with plush bedding and superb linens, sure to soothe your senses as you drift off to sleep after a day on the farm. The main master feature access to a gorgeous en-suite bath, complete with a massive soaking tub.
The Willow House is nestled on 80 acres of property At The Horseshoe Farm, allowing you plenty of room to roam and much to explore. The house is situated close to all the property amenities, such as the Farmhouse Game Room and the Silo. For peaceful morning walks, head to the Labyrinth, the farm’s very own meditative walking path. Head to the farmhouse, the communal hub of the farm, and play basketball or cornhole! The Stable Spa is perfect for some relaxation and a therapeutic treatment after a day spent doing yoga, paddle boarding, fishing, or hiking on the property.
Close to both Hendersonville and Asheville, Horseshoe Farm is a serene place to stay that’s still close to all the action. Let the farm concierge help you with planning shopping trips or other daily excursions around the area. Asheville is considered one of the coolest small cities in the south, brimming with unique microbreweries, delicious restaurants, and southern charm. You’ll love how close your home is to town, allowing to do all the exploring your heart desires before retiring for the evening.
The Willow House is the perfect tranquil retreat for you and your family!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Asheville Regional Airport - AVL
20 minutes by car
Views of rolling hills!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Tyron International Equestrian Center (40 minute drive) - Enjoy a day at one of the world's most exciting equestrian centers.
- Sierra Nevada Brewery (15 minute drive) - Sip on delicious brews!
- Tail of the Dragon (2 hour drive) - For the thrill of a lifetime, gear up your motorcycle and head down the perilous Tail of the Dragon!
- Lake Lure (45 minute drive) - Perfect for boating and watersports galore, Lake Lure is just 45 minutes away.
- Country Club of Asheville (35 minute drive) - Enjoy a gentle rolling layout and challenging play at this wonderful golf course.
Places of Interest
- Asheville (30 minute drive) - This historic and charming town offers great breweries, boutique shopping, and delicious southern fare!
- The Stable Spa - The Stable Spa is one of the most natural relaxation offerings in all of the Asheville/Hendersonville area.
- Biltmore Estate (30 minute drive) - Explore the grounds of this historic and stunning house.
- Hemingway's Cuba (30 minute drive) - Cuban cuisine meets Asheville style at this downtown bar.
- Tupelo Honey (25 minute drive) - Dine on familiar southern comfort dishes with a unique twist.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet