Highmark Steamboat Luxury
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Highmark Steamboat Luxury
***Please note the week of August 26th, 2019 covers the dates of the Yampa Street Festival on August 31st and the Yampa Valley Crane Festival on September 1st.
A masterpiece of luxury and incomparable design, this extraordinary three-bedroom ski retreat offers guests the ultimate mountain getaway. Expanding across 2000 square feet enjoy this lavish oasis, featuring state of the art furnishings, sophisticated alpine style, and an unparalleled location just steps away from the Steamboat Gondola and majestic slopes!
The interiors of this majestic retreat are warm and open, inviting you in with open arms. Spend cozy evenings curled up by the stone, gas fireplace in the living area, enjoying the last few rays of sunshine streaming in through large windows. Guests will love lounging in the plush, leather sectional while the master chef of the group gets to work on dinner in the state of the art kitchen. Equipped with sleek, granite countertops and high-end stainless steel appliances, this gourmet space will help you whip up delicious meals for everyone to enjoy.
This stunning home sleeps six guests total in three well-appointed bedrooms, each outfitted with luxury linens and plush bedding that will soothe your senses after a long day on the slopes. In the spacious master suite, you’ll find a stately king-sized bed and gorgeous en-suite bathroom, offering unparalleled pampering with a double vanity, Jacuzzi tub, and separate walk-in shower. The second bedroom offers another king-sized bed and en-suite bathroom. A perfect hideaway for the kids, the third bedroom offers a twin-over-full bunk bed and a toy cabinet
As the sun goes down at night, enjoy captivating mountain views from the privacy of the fourth-floor balcony. Highmark offers a plethora of other outdoor amenities for you to enjoy during your stay as well, such as a pool, hot tub, and steam room. Indulge your senses and relax in utter luxury after a mountain adventure! If you’re looking to keep to a routine during your stay, take advantage of a state of the art fitness center.
From the ski lifts just across the street to a wide variety of shopping and dining, Steamboat Village provides a breathtaking mountain setting that will make your getaway absolutely perfect. Restaurants and galleries wait along Main Street, and in the summer, the gorgeous Yampa River Botanic Park is must-visit for bike rides and leisurely strolls. Steamboat Springs offers a more laidback approach to the mountain getaway, allowing you to unwind in an idyllic mountain setting. Make sure you don’t miss out on the natural hot springs the city is named for.
Visit Fleischer Sports for equipment rentals. As Highmark’s guest, you will receive 25% off ski/snowboard rentals (rentals include complimentary overnight valet service at the store)!
Situated at the foot of Mount Werner, this exceptional condo affords a true mountain escape!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet
King, King, and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Yampa Valley Regional Airport (HDN), Denver International Airport (DEN)
40 minutes by car (HDN), 3 hours by car (DEN)
Views of Mt. Werner and Steamboat Mountain!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Steamboat Ski Resort - One of the largest ski resorts in Colorado, you'll love gliding down these powdery slopes. Your home is just steps from the Steamboat Gondola!
- Grizzle-T Dog Sledding (25 minute drive) - Drive .a sled team of real Alaskan huskies!
- Steamboat Scenic Gondola Rides (3 minute drive) - There's no better way to see Steamboat that from the gondola!
- Strawberry Park Hot Springs (25 minute drive) - Take a dip in this collection of natural hot springs outside the city.
- Saddleback Ranch (30 minute drive) - Join the morning cattle drive or take a scenic horseback ride through stunning scenery.
Places of Interest
- Fish Creek Falls (15 minute drive) - Visitors enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, and picnicking in this example of true alpine wilderness.
- Yampa River Botanic Park (5 minute drive) - A six acre gem of ponds, berms, and over 40 gardens.
- Aurum Food & Wine (10 minute drive) - This elegant eatery features fantastic vistas of the Yampa River.
- Steamboat Art Museum (8 minute drive) - Art lovers will adore this local museum, filled with a plethora of Colorado's finest artists.
- Laundry (10 minute drive) - This rustic-chic is perfect for an intimate evening dining on small bites and tasty cocktails.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility