Relax on the front porch of this charming, three-bedroom home right in the heart of wine country! This quintessential Yountville home sits on 1900 square feet and is just a quick stroll away from quaint shops and Michelin Star restaurants. Spend your time enjoying your luxury home after a day of experiencing world-renowned wineries and five-star restaurants.
Throughout the main living spaces of this home, you’ll find sleek, ceramic tile flooring, giving a cool and polished atmosphere to the welcoming home. Beautiful, brand-new furnishings in the living room will relax and pamper you after a long day of exploring – start a fire in the modern fireplace and sink into one of the plush sofas, sipping on a glass of Napa Valley wine as you enjoy radiating warmth.
While there are incredible restaurants within walking distance of your home, on a quiet night in you can rest assured that your state of the art kitchen will serve up restaurant-quality meals. Equipped with gleaming, quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances, the master chef of the group will adore this space. Perfect your culinary skills, and when dinner is served head out to the backyard patio, where you can partake in alfresco dining as the sun sinks low in the sky.
In the generously-sized master bedroom, you’ll find a plush king bed and a spacious en-suite bathroom, outfitted from top to bottom with gorgeous tile and a large, soaking tub that will relax you endlessly. In both of the guest bedrooms, you’ll find equally comfortable queen-sized beds, and there’s even a twin day bed should you need the extra sleeping space.
Nestled in the heart of Napa Valley, the charming town of Yountville sits among vineyards and the majestic Mayacamas Mountains. Yountville offers a plethora of delicious places to eat and upscale boutiques to peruse. The Michelin starred restaurants of French Laundry and Bouchon are extremely close by, as well as the Napa Valley Museum and the Lincoln Theater. Hikers will love the multitude of trails that run through the breathtaking scenery, and with over 400 wineries to choose from, you’ll be rushing to make it to all of them!
You’re sure to fall in love with Napa Valley – this charming property will ensure you have an amazing and memorable stay!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1900 square feet, 177 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
7 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport (SFO), Oakland International Airport (OAK), Sonoma County Airport (STS)
1.5 hours by car (SFO/OAK), 1 hour by car (STS)
Views of Napa Valley, Mayacamas Mountains, and Stag's Leap!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional Daily Cleaning can be arranged for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Napa Valley Wine Train (20 minute drive) - With stunning scenery, delicious meals, and plenty of winery tours, the wine train is an unforgettable experience!
- Robert Mondavi Winery and Gallery (10 minute drive) - Enjoy delicious wines while exploring the multiple works of art this winery houses.
- Napa Valley Aloft Balloon Rides (5 minute drive) - See the valley from a bird's eye view with a romantic hot air balloon ride.
- Yountville Art Walk - Stroll the streets of Yountville, enjoying plenty of free and interesting art pieces along the way.
- Vintner Golf Club (5 minute drive) - This lovely golf club is a great destination for golfers all over the world.
Places of Interest
- The French Laundry Restaurant (10 minute walk) - This refined restaurant features delicious meals in a charming stone farmhouse.
- Castillo di Amorosa (25 minute drive) - This 13th-century style winery offers guided tours of the castle and tastings of Italian-inspired wines.
- Silver Oak Cellars (10 minute drive) - Enjoy this family-owned winery, famous for their Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Hope & Grace (10 minute walk) - This charming, dog-friendly winery is a must-visit!
- Napa Valley Museum (5 minute drive) - Enhance your time in Napa Valley by learning more about the rich history and culture of the area.