Dauphin Island, Alabama
Make your next travel destination Dauphin Island, the sunset capital of the south! Take in the vibrant colors that paint the sky from the comfort of this stunning six-bedroom beachfront home, sprawling over 2700 square feet and offering magnificent ocean vistas. Experience Dauphin Island like a local, taking in its southern, coastal charm and white sand beaches.
The spacious, open floor plan of this home complements the sweeping outdoor landscape, with high ceilings and a layout that easily moves from room to room. After a day at the beach, enjoy relaxing on the plush cushions of the sectional sofa as you wait for the master chef of the group to whip up a delicious dinner in the kitchen. Equipped with everything you’ll need, the kitchen will be the chef of the group's favorite room, featuring two ovens and plenty of prep space. Grab a glass of wine and take a seat at the breakfast bar before gathering around the dining table when dinner is served.
With six spacious bedrooms, this beautiful home is perfectly suited for large or multiple families. The gorgeous master features a plush queen-sized bed and a sleek, en-suite bathroom complete with a deep, soaking tub. Each of the next four bedrooms has queen-sized beds. The final bedroom is great for kids, decorated with bright and beachy hues and featuring a bunk bed.
Outside on the expansive deck, you’ll find a lovely alfresco dining table that faces far-reaching views of the water. After dinner, break out additional plastic Adirondack chairs, making sure there’s enough seating for everyone to enjoy the breathtaking light of the sunset. There’s also a larger, lower deck with a swing, perfect for a little light reading during the afternoon.
The sunset capital of the south is the perfect spot for your next family getaway! There’s no better spot than this incredible house, perched right on the sand and offering easy access to a serene and undisturbed stretch of beach. Not only does Dauphin Island offers a peaceful, recreational retreat with plenty of water sports activities, but it’s also known as one of the best birdwatching settings in the country, with miles of coastline to search. Paired together with public golf courses and sprawling, oak-lined parks, Dauphin Island is a wonderful, tranquil destination.
Take a break from the real world at this charming, island paradise!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Mobile Regional Airport (MOB), Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)
1 hour by car (MOB), 2 hours and 45 minutes by car (MSY)
Direct Gulf of Mexico views!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Charles Phillips Antiques (30 minute drive) - Located in Theodore, this amazing antique store will satisfy any vintage shopper, offering a variety of designs.
- Action Outdoors (10 minute drive) - Take a private boat tour or a fishing trip on the bay with this amazing outfitter.
- FinAtics Inshore Fishing Charters (7 minute drive) - These chartered trips take you out on the water with the help of an experienced angler.
- Dauphin Island Sea Lab (10 minute drive) - Home to more than 100 forms of aquatic life, this amazing exhibit is perfect for a day out with the kids.
- Isle Dauphine Golf Club (7 minute drive) - For a leisurely, enjoyable day on the course, head to this coastal offering.
Places of Interest
- Beach - Soft, sandy beaches and the Gulf of Mexico are just outside your door!
- Mobile (45 minute drive) - Take a day trip to Mobile to experience the buzzing atmosphere of this southern coastal city.
- Islanders Restaurant (5 minute drive) - Serving up a delicious combination of southern staples and seafood dishes, you'll love this seaside eatery. Try the Moonwacker!
- Fort Gaines (10 minute drive) - Visit this amazing structure, on the list of America's Most Endangered Historical Sites.
- Skinner's Seafood (5 minute drive)- The friendly staff at Skinner's will meet all of your seafood needs!
Wonderful family vacation
The house was beautiful and well appointed with gorgeous beach and gulf views. My wife and son did some fishing while we were there allowing us to enjoy fresh Red Snapper and Ocean Trout for dinner. Wonderful time for the whole family. Many thanks to the Abroms family for sharing their delightful home with us.”
This home is very well appointed and as important the owner was a joy to deal with. She was very responsive to our needs and she sent us information about things to do and places to eat. The property is new and very well cared for.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet