Originally built in 1934, Seagrape Cottage has been lovingly renovated, retaining its former glory while offering the best of new modern amenities. This lovely three-bedroom retreat is emblematic of the casual and relaxed spirit of Old Florida, featuring tropical décor in a serene setting. With 2000 square feet of oceanfront property, you’ll never want to leave this idyllic escape.
As you step inside, you’ll be transported to a different time in Florida’s history, filled with easy-going spirit and serenity. The wood-paneled walls add a bit of rusticity to the home, which is filled with sea-inspired décor and an eclectic mix of artwork you’ll love. Large windows and sliding glass doors connect the main living room to the backyard, which sits just steps away from soft sands and surf.
While your guests relax on plush sofas in the tropical living room, let the master chef of the group get to work in the charming kitchen. This space makes you feel right at home with lovely painted tilework and offers the use of modern appliances so that you can whip up something tasty for the whole family. After dinner, head outside to the backyard and take in an amazing sunset over the water – these incredible vistas are sure to be some of the highlights of your trip!
This beach cottage offers three spacious bedrooms and holds up to six guests, perfect for families looking for a leisurely getaway. The master features a king-sized bed, and the next two guest rooms have a queen and two twins respectively. Each bedroom is decorated to perfection, featuring plenty of natural light and bright, beachy colors that amplify the tropical tone. You’ll love drifting off to sleep at night with the soft crash of the waves just outside of your window.
Indian Rocks Beach offers a stellar, casual getaway that’s filled with endless coastal fun. With the beach and ocean literally steps away from your backdoor, you’ll find it easy to splash in the waves and entertain yourself with a plethora of watersports. If you’re in the mood for an adventure, head out on the water with a deep sea fishing charter, or take a more leisurely approach to the day with a round of golf or beachfront picnic. The city of Clearwater is just a 20-minute drive away, with famous sites such as its amazing aquarium and delicious restaurants. Just down the beach, you’ll find great seafood haunts in Indian Rocks as well, sure to make your mouth water!
Spend your next trip surrounded by oceanfront luxury in Indian Rocks Beach!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Tampa International Airport - TPA
40 minutes by car
Views of the Gulf of Mexico!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium (20 minute drive) -Dedicated to the rescue of sick and injured marine animals, this amazing center allows you to get up close and personal with sea creatures!
- Dalí Museum (40 minute drive) - Peruse through a multitude of this famous painters exquisite, unique works.
- Splash Harbour Water Park (5 minute drive) - This fantastic water park attraction is great for a day out with the kids!
- Contagious Deep Sea Fishing Charters (7 minute drive) - Head out on the water and reel in a big one with an experienced angler!
- Bellevue Biltmore Golf Club (8 minute drive) - You'll love the pristine layout of this beautiful course.
Places of Interest
- Guppy's on the Beach (10 minute walk) - Focused on upscale seafood dishes, this warm and eclectic beach restaurant will satisfy your taste buds.
- Keegan's Seafood Grille (10 minute walk) - You'll love the funky style of this laidback seafood eatery.
- Indian Rocks Beach - These sandy shores are right outside your door!
- Florida Botanical Gardens (10 minute drive)- It's free to walk around this lush garden, filled with colorful, tropical flora.
- Pier 60 (15 minute drive) - This incredible pier in Clearwater is perfect for fishing!