Diamond Valley, Barbados
The Crane Resort Barbados - One-Bedroom Suite **5 Night Stay**
The Crane Resort Barbados – One-Bedroom Suite
***IMPORTANT: The stay beginning on March 25th, 2019 is a SHORT STAY ending March 30th, 2019.
***Please note these photos are representative of a typical unit. Individual decor and design may vary.
Enjoy the privacy and lavish island spirit of this 740 square foot one-bedroom suite at the oldest continuously operating resort in the Caribbean! The Crane Resort has perfected the art of service and pampers its guests endlessly with impeccable pools, spa service, delicious food, and so much more. With the sandy white shores of Crane Beach just steps away, you’ll never want to leave this tropical paradise!
Step into your suite and find yourself immersed in tropical elegance beyond compare. In the light of late afternoon, luxuriate in plush, oversized sofas in the living room as your guests fix snacks or meals in the fully-equipped, granite kitchen. Whether you’re sipping a glass of wine at the breakfast bar or enjoying the gorgeous shades of the sunset on your private balcony, you’re sure to have a wonderful time.
As you’re winding down from the day, step into the spacious bedroom and get ready for maximum comfort. Before laying down in your lovely, artisan-crafted mahogany king bed, take a soak in the large tub in the marble bathroom to relax.
The Crane continues to offer the peak of luxury for its guests, allowing them to easily experience the beauty of the Caribbean at their leisure. There are plenty of pools on site for you to enjoy, including the adult-only Historic Pool and a children’s wading pool. Framed by a row of classic, Doric columns, the adult’s pool offers stunning vistas of the beach and ocean beyond.
More than anything, you’ll have a wonderful time enjoying the crystal clear blue waters of the ocean during your stay. Protected by a natural coral reef, Crane Beach is considered one of the best swimming beaches in the world, and its shores are just steps away from your luxury retreat. Relax on a beach chair as lush coconut trees sway in the breeze and the waves crash onshore.
After a day of water sports, head to Serenity Spa for a comprehensive relaxation experience. With a diverse range of treatments to choose from, you’re sure to leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. If you’re in the mood for a workout during your stay, the fitness center offers state of the art equipment, locker facilities, and towel service. If you prefer to work out outside, take advantage of the tennis courts or an outdoor yoga or Zumba class. When you’ve worked up an appetite, Crane’s award-winning restaurants are waiting to satisfy your taste buds.
A true Caribbean oasis awaits you at The Crane Resort!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 740 square feet
4 guests maximum
Grantley Adams International Airport - BGI
15 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Kendal Sporting Range (20 minute drive) - Let the whole family enjoy a day of shooting and archery.
- Daphne’s Seashell Studio (40 minute drive) - This charming local shop sells unique shells and crafts.
- Foursquare Rum Distillery (10 minute drive) - Learn the history of rum on the island and take a tour of the distillery.
- Bushy Park (10 minute drive) - This racing circuit hosts a plethora of motorsport activities.
- Barbados Golf Club (20 minute drive) - Enjoy a tropical round of golf in an island setting!
Places of Interest
- Ragged Point Lighthouse (15 minute drive) - Soak in stunning, coastal views.
- Sunbury Plantation House (10 minute drive) - This gorgeous and historic plantation is filled with stunning antiques and memorabilia from the family.
- Crane Beach - Voted on of the top ten beaches in the world, these sandy white shores are just steps away!
- L'Azure - Located at The Crane Hotel, this seaside delight offers delicious and hearty meals.
Thank you for a great stay. The unit has GREAT views, and the resort has a nice feel. The place is old, but they are working on upgrading it. So all in all, we had a great stay”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility