The Residences at 84 Main - Two-Bedroom Residence
The Residences at 84 Main – Two-Bedroom Residence
***Please note that these are photos of a typical unit. Individual design and decor may vary.
Located in a beautifully renovated building in the charming seaside town of Kennebunk, Maine, 84 Main offers stunningly modern apartments that exude unparalleled luxury. Plan your stay in this two-bedroom, 1000 square foot residence, just ten minutes away from the beach and close by to plenty of the town’s best shops and restaurants.
This stylish suite offers all the comforts of home in a vibrant and contemporary setting. Elegant, hardwood floors extend through the open floor plan, which includes a lavish living area and gourmet kitchen. For a quiet night in, enjoy a movie on the state of the art Smart TV and sound system, or relax with a glass of wine and conversation on the plush sofas as the sun goes down outside. The master chef of the group will love the amazing amenities in the kitchen, including ample counter space and modern appliances.
Each of the two bedrooms offers fine, crisp linens and plush bedding designed to soothe your muscles after a day at the beach or exploring Kennebunk. The gracious master bedroom has a king-sized bed, and each bathroom is extremely pristine and polished.
The warm, welcoming staff at 84 Maine is available to assist with all of your needs, including a dedicated VIP concierge that will make sure your stay is plenty memorable. In the summer, they’ll help you with access to beach parking passes, beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas. They’re always available to provide you with ample information about the area and to assist you with reservations and activities.
Kennebunk is a truly enchanting seaside town, allowing you to experience the crisp, cool air of the Atlantic coast while taking in the charming streets and sites of the city. Stroll through downtown Kennebunk, exploring famous museums, boutique shops, and delicious cafes. Adjacent to Kennebunk, you’ll find Kennebunkport, which offers sailing excursions, whale watching, and guided tours on the sea. Both areas are renowned for their delicious culinary scene, especially scrumptious, authentic Maine lobster.
With breathtaking beauty and coastal charm galore, this marvelous residence is perfect for experiencing Kennebunk!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
Portland International Jetport - PWM
30 minutes by car
Views of Main Street!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Rugosa Lobster Tours (10 minute drive) - Enjoy an outing with your family aboard a classic New England wooden lobster boat.
- Seashore Trolley Museum (10 minute drive) - Young families will love an outing to this quirky museum!
- Intown Trolley (10 minute drive) - This local company has been offering wonderful and comprehensive sightseeing tours of the area for years.
- Maine Foodie Tours Kennebunkport (10 minute drive) - Foodies will love eating their way through this leisurely and delicious tour!
- First Chance Whale Watch (10 minute drive) - Just off the coast Maine, make sure you get the chance to view these majestic creatures.
Places of Interest
- Dock Square (10 minute drive) - To get a feel for Kennebunkport's unique, coastal culture, spend some time in this neighborhood filled with boutique shops and galleries.
- Gooch's Beach (10 minute drive) - The gorgeous vistas of this beach will delight you on a sunny day!
- St. Ann's Church (15 minute drive) - This beautiful seaside chapel is a much-loved historic landmark.
- Nunan's Lobster Hut (15 minute drive) - One of the city's most longstanding seafood restaurants, visitor and locals alike flock to try this delicious seafood menu.
- Alisson's Restaurant (10 minute drive) - Located in a cozy and casual downtown space, this local staple serves up classic dishes.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet