Georgetown, South Carolina
Step into a world filled with southern hospitality and charm, and fully immerse yourself in the joys of Georgetown, South Carolina’s best coastal town! During your stay, you’ll be delighted to call your home away from home this gorgeous five-bedroom paradise, perched on 4900 square feet of creek front in the exclusive community of DeBordieu Colony. With access to this gated community’s amazing amenities, such as the beach club, tiki bar, and championship golf course, you’ll never want to leave this stunning retreat!
This classically designed home boasts a soothing, natural color palette, with hues that easily match the sprawling natural landscape outside. Coastal décor and design thrive in the open floor plan, where you’ll find sleek, hardwood floors and upscale furnishings dedicated specifically to your comfort. Lounge in unparalleled splendor around the modern fireplace at night, surrounded by a pristine white backdrop with bright pops of color present in the artwork and finishing touches.
The main floor plan is surrounded by large, glass windows that allow you to take in stunning views as natural sunlight floods the home. As the sun sinks low and you get to work on dinner in the chef’s kitchen, you’ll love the way the colors from the sunset fill the room. The gourmet kitchen is spotless, offering plenty of room for multiple hands to help in the kitchen and state of the art appliances to ensure all of your creations are cooked to perfection. The elegant dining room is completely surrounded by windows, creating a scenic environment for every meal.
Each of the five bedrooms is spacious, decorated with the highest quality of furnishings and bedding, sure to relax you after a day at the beach. Four of the bedrooms features plush, king-sized beds, and the final bedroom is a bunk room, perfect for kids! The nautical theme continues throughout each room, further immersing each guest into the nautical spirit. You’ll love the spaciousness of each bathroom, especially the pristine master, which features a deep, soaking tub resting underneath a shimmering chandelier.
Outside, the crown jewel of this gorgeous property has to be your own private deep water dock. When you’re not enjoying a cold beer or a cocktail on the porch, head down to the dock to splash in the creek or tan on the dock. During your stay, you’ll have access to basic fishing equipment as well, making for a perfect day down by the water. In the evenings, take advantage of the outdoor brick fireplace and flat screen television, perfect for a casual evening. If you’re interested in the perfect vantage point for the sunset, head up to the rooftop balcony and take in magnificent vistas!
The exclusive community of DeBordieu Colony will serve as your southern oasis for the week! Community amenities include an amazing beach club, tropical tiki bar, and a fine dining experience unlike any other. For fitness fanatics, there’s a state of the art gym with scheduled classes, a tennis center, and, of course, the incredible championship golf course at DeBordieu Colony. This property comes with access to a sports membership, which means you’ll have full use of all amenities during your stay. The club will issue you a temporary membership number and bill you directly for user pay activities.
Georgetown itself is a hidden gem, and definitely worth escaping from your safe haven in DeBordieu Colony! You’ll love exploring this historic town, filled with live oak trees, waterfront dining, shopping, and above all, relaxation. Along Front Street and Harborwalk, you’ll find one-of-a-kind stores selling high-end artwork, jewelry, and clothing. Delicious restaurants serve up authentic Lowcountry cuisine, fresh seafood, and so much more. If you’re looking for something to do with the family, check in advance for one of Georgetown’s fun festivals, parades, or concerts.
One of South Carolina’s best-kept secrets, you’ll love your time spent in DeBordieu Colony!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 4900 square feet, 456 square meters
King, King, King, King, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR), Charleston International Airport (CHS)
50 minutes by car (MYR), 1.5 hours by car (CHS)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
For your stay, the club will issue you a temporary membership number and bill you directly for user pay activities, such as restaurant meals, golf fees, etc.
Activities of Interest
- Coastal Waters Adventures LLC (15 minute drive) - Charter a boat on the lowcountry, South Carolina waters, and enjoy learning about the interesting history and wildlife of the region.
- Rover Boat Tours (15 minute drive) - Climb aboard the Carolina Rover for a shelling and lighthouse cruise you won't soon forget!
- Island Picnic Cruise (15 minute drive) - Beach comb for seashells and driftwood, while enjoying your prepared picnic basket on a remote barrier island accessible to few. Dolphin sightings and bird watching are all part of the island tour.
- Strolling on the Sampit Walking Tours (15 minute drive) - Take a walking tour with one of the most knowledgable historians in all of Georgetown.
- DeBordieu Colony Golf Course (3 minute drive) - This challenging, but playable course winds through the stunning maritime forest and marshland of DeBordieu.
Places of Interest
- Aunny's County Kitchen (15 minute drive) - Taste some of the best lowcountry cookin' around in a cozy and friendly atmosphere.
- Georgetown Harbor Walk (15 minute drive) - Walk along the gorgeous waterway of this bustling little town, filled with delicious restaurants, historic homes, and nautical flair!
- Charleston/Myrtle Beach (1.5 hour drive) - Both of these iconic South Carolina cities are close enough for day trips!
- Georgetown Art Gallery (15 minute drive) - Here you'll find beautiful acrylics, pastels, watercolors, sculptures and photography.
- River Room (15 minute drive) - Join locals and visitors alike at the River Room for casual, Southern coastal dining with an historic, waterfront ambience.
Wonderful stay at a beautiful house and gated community
Our hosts were very responsive in sharing suggestions about the area and the accommodations. The interior and exterior spaces in the home were very spacious. The pools and beach were close by. Georgetown is only about five miles away and had some quaint areas and nice restaurants. Golfing within the complex and nearby. We did not even go into Charleston, since we had been there before and were hosting some friends who live there. Definitely thumbs up.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility