ARRIVE - Zilker Park Home
ARRIVE - Zilker Park Home
Just miles from the heart of downtown, this stunning 3000 square foot abode is tucked away in one of the most social and trendy areas in Austin. This gorgeous three-bedroom South Lamar home has been thoughtfully constructed with the finest of materials and architectural elements to create the perfect blend of modern luxury and warmth. Just minutes away from some of Austin’s most amazing restaurants and sites, you won’t find a better spot in the city!
This contemporary build features a comfortable and open interior, exhibiting a flexible and balanced layout that’s sure to pamper you endlessly. The sleek and stylish interiors are emphasized by the plethora of natural light that floods in through large windows and glass doors. You’ll love relaxing on the plush sofas in the living room, surrounded by upscale, natural pieces and striking works of art.
While your guests unwind in the living room with a glass of wine, head to the master chef’s kitchen and get to work perfecting your culinary skills! This amazing, open-concept kitchen provides you with stunning gourmet appliances that are sure to help you cook and bake all of your creations to perfection. The surfaces are all sleek and pristine, and when dinner is served, you’ll love gathering around the elegant dining table together.
The spacious master suite is at this home is absolutely one of a king, using high-quality materials to create a soothing space that you can relax in. Unwind at night on the plush king-sized bed after soaking in the deep bathtub, located in the private master bath. The other two bedrooms offer queen beds, and each has been outfitted with exquisite linens and bedding. If you require extra sleeping space, there's an office that converts into a bedroom,
The interior living room and kitchen flow into an incredible private outdoor entertaining area, sure to be where you and your guests spend the majority of your time entertaining. The back patio and lawn are perfect for an alfresco dinner or for breaking out a multitude of lawn games, such as croquet, bean bag toss, and so much more.
If you’re looking for a night out, this lovely home is walking distance from some of Austin’s best restaurants, such as the award-winning Uchi, Odd Duck, Ramen Tatsuya, and Eberly. Lamar Union Square is just across the street, offering plenty of fun bars, karaoke, the Alamo Draft House, and more. Zilker Park is just a quick stroll or bike ride away, making this the perfect spot for Austin City Limits and South by Southwest goers. Golfers will love the access to amazing courses, while shoppers might be more inclined to find themselves on South Congress Avenue visiting an upscale boutique. Whether you prefer to spend your time hiking, listening to live music, or dining out on authentic Mexican cuisine, Austin has something for everyone!
You’ll love this sleek and contemporary home, perfectly located for an exciting trip to Austin!
With ARRIVE, the unexpected becomes the standard. Did you know at all ARRIVE properties include a Personal Concierge? You’ll have your very own destination expert, along with two personal house managers during your stay. Carefully selected and overly trained in the art of serving you, they’ll be at your beck and call 24/7.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport - AUS
20 minutes by car
Neighborhood and nature views!
Activities of Interest
- Austin City Limits (20 minute drive) - Come out for Austin's most popular music festival!
- Barton Springs Pool (5 minute drive) - This natural watering hole is one of the most popular spots in Austin.
- Mount Bonnell Hike (10 minute drive) - Master one of the very best hikes in the Austin area.
- The Color Inside (15 minute drive) - At the University of Texas campus, experience this public art installation filled with color at sunrise and sunset.
- Austin Country Club (20 minute drive) - Designed by Pete Dye, this gorgeous course features a challenging layout.
Places of Interest
- Desert Door Distillery (30 minute drive) - Visit this distillery for tours and tastes of delicious tequila.
- Suerte (10 minute drive) - Enjoy delicious Mexican cuisine made from a fresh mix of Texas ingredients.
- Jester King Brewery (30 minute drive) - Beer enthusiasts flock to this hip brewery for free tours and seasonal brews.
- South Congress Avenue (15 minute drive) - This is a great place to do some upscale shopping, try a great restaurant, and hear great live music.
- Carpenters Hall (3 minute drive) - Enjoy true Texas comfort cuisine with hearty fare such as schnitzel and burgers.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet