Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta - Grand Luxxe Two Bedroom Residence
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta- Grand Luxxe Two Bedroom Residence
Exquisite luxury awaits you at this magnificent two bedroom, three baths, exclusive residence. Outside living space grants you awe-inspiring vistas of the surrounding Sierra Madre Mountains, the Ameca River, and the Bay of Bandera, Every living space at this 2000 square foot destination home boasts lovely vistas that constantly remind you that you are surrounded by paradise.
This gorgeous space features a first floor with the majority of the main living spaces, such as the gourmet kitchen, dining area, and living room. These areas offer elegant and polished wooden finishes that beautifully offset the colorful art pieces and flowers that are scattered throughout the room. The light and warm atmosphere is perfectly punctuated by a massive sliding glass door that covers the entirety of the main wall. Open up this door to seamlessly connect your outdoor and indoor living spaces, and allow soft, natural light to shine on every inch of the space. The living room holds plush sofas and armchairs, creating a comfortable place for you and your family to gather after a long day.
The kitchen area includes a pristine breakfast bar, as well as gleaming countertops and state of the art appliances. Enjoy whatever delicious meal you decide to create at the refined dining table with seating enough for six. Or, weather permitting, head out to the terrace to enjoy your meal in the balmy ocean breeze while delighting in a breathtaking sunset. This terrace also includes a private plunge pool, where you can relax with a delicious tropical cocktail after dinner.
When it’s time to drift off to sleep, the each of the two bedrooms comes with a lavish king-size bed, as well as an attached bathroom that offers a sensational Jacuzzi tub. Both of these bedrooms offer you the utmost comfort, along with silky soft linens and snug duvets to keep you warm and comfortable during the night.
The Grande Luxxe offers the epitome of top-shelf, posh accommodations. Exclusive amenities, such as nine incredible pools to choose from, delicious, five-star restaurants, and championship level golf courses await you. Out of the many different pools to choose from, one of your options includes an expansive, rooftop pool surrounded by lovely, plush chaises. While spending the day up here, guests can enjoy tasty food and beverages from the Fresh Co Sky Garden restaurant. Also, for those golf enthusiasts, on the property, you will have access to two elite courses, one designed by Jack Nicklaus, and one by Greg Norman. If you’re looking to get to feel refreshed and rejuvenated, a world-class gym and spa are waiting to give you that extra pep in your step! When the sun goes down, get ready to choose from 18 spectacular restaurants, and after dinner settle down in one of the many bars or lounges for some vibrant late night entertainment.
Situated on Mexico’s Pacific coast, Nuevo Vallarta is situated along the Bahía de Banderas, one of the world’s largest natural bays, and surrounded by the lush green jungle vegetation of the Sierra Madre mountain peaks. For those looking for additional adventures, there are a variety of on and off resort activities to choose from. On the beach, try your hand at kayaking, paddle boarding, or any other number of water activities. Explore the sweeping scenery of the Riviera Nayarit region with off-site excursions like zip-lining through the jungle, whale watching, or deep-sea fishing.
Get ready for the beach getaway of a lifetime, filled with finery, hospitality, and adventure!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
King and King
6 guests maximum
Puerto Vallarta International Airport - PVR
15 minutes by car
Views may vary by unit.
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• One-Way Transfer from airport to Resort (Only in Nuevo Vallarta & Riviera Maya)
• Welcome Cocktail
• Digital Newspaper
• Gym Access
• Collective Internal Transportation
• Basic Wi-Fi Internet
• Local Telephone Calls
• Cover to Santuario Entertainment Plaza
• Daily Housekeeping Service
• Valet parking: Weekly $390 MXN per car (approximately $20 - $25 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%).
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $20 MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1-2 per night US)
Note: You may request that your bill at checkout be calculated and paid in US dollars.
Activities of Interest
- Vidanta Golf (5 minutes) - Vidanta Golf takes great care to cultivate truly unique golf experiences, offering two beautiful courses, one designed by Jack Nicklaus, and the other by Greg Norman.
- Dolphin Adventure by Vallarta Adventures (25 minutes) - This company provides world-class dolphin encounter experiences in beautiful Nuevo Vallarta.
- Jack Nicklaus Academy of Golf - This academy is perfect for beginners and seasoned golfers alike!
- Danisha Sport Fishing - Delight in the beauty of the bay while you cast a line and hope for a bite!
- La Plaza (30 minutes) - A shopper's paradise, this expansive market features a myriad of beautiful boutiques, including a designer clothing shop, a cheese counter, bookstore, and chocolate shop.
Places of Interest
- Grand Luxxe Pools - With nine pristine pools on site, you'll never have to worry about there being enough room!
- Santuario (35 minutes) - This enormous, thatched-roof palapa is a scenic spot for coffee and pastries by day, but turns into a vibrant entertainment venue by night!
- Brio Spa & Body Care - Enjoy a refreshing, deep tissue massage, or rejuvenate your senses in the steam room!
- The Grand Bliss Beach (10 minutes) - Spend your beach days at this gorgeous beach, complete with exclusive access to the beach club.
- Vidanta Dining - Vidanta offers numerous exquisite fine dining options, including the French-inspired Azur, gourmet burgers at The Burger Custom Made, and delicious Mexican at Epazote.
Very swanky resort
My husband and I visited Nuevo Vallarta Vidanta resort with our 2 young kids. It was the perfect place to stay for our first time out of the country with the kids. The accommodations were very nice, staff extremely professional, and amenities exquisite. The only thing I didn’t like was that the resort felt like a bubble. It was gigantic and everything you would want you could get there. But the problem was that they made it almost difficult and expensive to leave so then you are stuck in their world the whole week. If you like having super posh amenities where you pay 4x more for food, drinks, etc. then you would outside the resort- but feel very safe, then this is the place for you!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo