Sea Moor Lake Home
Ocracoke, North Carolina
Sea Moor Lake Home
This beautifully decorated three-bedroom home is located directly on 2400 square feet on Silver Lake Harbor. Relax and enjoy harbor front living both inside this comfortable home, or outside enjoying a private heated pool located directly on the water, and enjoy amazing harbor views from all levels. Your shared deep water dock provides 50 AMP electric service, water, and a fish bench. This property is located on the residential side of Silver Lake Harbor and provides easy access to Pamlico Sound and beyond!
On the first floor, you’ll find a master suite, offering a king-sized bed and private bath, den with 42" plasma TV and DVD/ VCR, and kitchenette with refrigerator, freezer, and sink. A spacious screened porch leads to an open deck where you’ll find the pool area.
The living room, dining room, and kitchen are located on the second level. The living area features a 52" LCD TV with DVD/VCR and provides easy access to the covered and open deck. You’ll find a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room, should you require more space. The upper level offers two more master suites with king-sized beds and with pristine private bathrooms. Guests will enjoy shared deck access from both suites. For your entertainment, there’s a wet bar and you’ll have convenient access to rear covered deck and a spiral staircase that leads to a lookout deck offering amazing panoramic views.
The amazing outdoor living spaces include several decks, a screened porch, and lookout deck with amazing views. Enjoy swimming in the small private pool and make use of the relaxing outdoor hot/cold enclosed shower. For a casual lunch, a private stainless steel charcoal park service grill along with a gas grill are both available to Sea Moor Lake guests as well as the neighboring guests in the Serendipity home. These homes also share a fish cleaning bench.
Spend a week bathed in complete serenity at this spectacular lakefront home.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Norfolk International Airport - ORF
4.5 hours by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
The pool is heated from April 21st - May 26th and September 15th - October 27th. The pool may be heated with an advanced arrangement from late May to mid-September at $200 per week plus tax.
Activities of Interest
- Parasailing - Glide over spectacular vistas of the ocean and beaches in the area!
- Kiteboarding - Try your hand at this thrilling water sport!
- Hammock Hills Nature Trails - Winding through beautiful and unique terrain, these nature trails offer scenic vistas all around.
- Drum Stick Fishing Charter - Cast a line and catch your own dinner out on the open sea!
Places of Interest
- Ocracoke Lighthouse - Standing as one of North Carolina's oldest lighthouses in operation, this incredible structure offers outstanding views.
- Portsmouth Island – Take the boat to this historic island, and wander through the charming streets of town.
- Beaches - With plenty of beautiful and pristine beaches to explore, a beach day is in your future!
- Flying Melon - This charming eatery serves up delicious southern and creole fare, and offers freshly-caught seafood.
Gorgeous home in the perfect serene island... just "what the doctor ordered" Love Love...would come back in a second!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet