Sovereign Island, Australia
This iconic Sovereign Island residence sits on a massive 13000 square foot estate, offering a sense of tropical luxury and elegance for all who enter. With five lavish bedrooms, this beautiful home is a perfect getaway for family and friends looking to escape to the Gold Coast! Enjoy a sprawling residence that will pamper and delight you endlessly.
This stylish home has been remodeled extensively, sparing no expense in creating a luxurious experience that’s like no other. The spacious, open floor plan encompasses the main living room and kitchen, and is constructed with natural elements that further accentuate the stunning, tropical location of the home. A combination of shining hardwood floors and cool tile run through the home and each living space is outfitted with plush, upscale furniture that will immediately relax you. The lovely blend of indoor and outdoor living between the living room and open-air deck further adds to your tropical bliss!
When it’s time for dinner, let the master chef of the group take control of the gourmet kitchen! With state of the art appliances and plenty of pristine counter space. The wooden cabinets offer plenty of space for top of the line cutlery and cookware, all perfect for whipping up delicious meals for the family. Have your meals in the formal dining room, or head outside to the deck to enjoy a coastal breeze while you dine alfresco.
This amazing home features five spacious bedrooms, all elegantly decorated and designed to offer maximum levels of comfort. You’ll love the soft linens and exquisite bedding, with gorgeous patterns and colors that will delight. Three bedrooms feature king-sized beds, and the final two offer two twins each, perfect for children. Each bathroom is polished and immaculate – end the day with a soothing soak in the master tub, perfect for some much-needed relaxation!
Outside, a tropical oasis unlike anything you’ve ever seen awaits. Spend your days taking in striking views of the canal from your own backyard as you lounge poolside or hop into the refreshing waters! Spend the sunset surrounded by lush palm trees as you sink into the soothing waters of the hot tub, glass of wine in hand. Vistas of the sunset from this home are magnificent, and you won’t want to miss one!
Spend your time in Australia enjoying the luxury that living in a fabulous gated community provides. Sovereign Island is exquisite and private, perfect for a chance to escape from the real world for a bit. The beaches of the Gold Coast are only a quick drive away, including Main Beach, one of the most popular that’s great for surfing. Spend your days splashing in the waves, exploring the charming shops in Harbour Town, having a blast at Sea World, or exploring the rugged, natural beauty of the Gold Coast. There’s a plethora of opportunity for water sports as well, including scuba diving, surfing, kayaking, and more!
Escape to this gorgeous retreat on the Gold Coast!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 13000 square feet
King, King, King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Gold Coast Airport - OOL
1 hour by car
Northeast views of the Broadwater and northwest views of the canal!
Activities of Interest
- Queensland Scuba Diving Company (25 minute drive) - Whether you're an expert or a newbie, you'll love diving with these trained professionals!
- Jet Ski Safaris (25 minute drive) - Explore the Gold Coast by jet ski, the ultimate thrill!
- Seaway Kayaking Tours (10 minute drive) - Get ready to explore the waters of the Gold Coast by kayak.
- Get Wet Surf School (25 minute drive) - Learn how to hang ten with the best in the game!
- Sea World Whale Watch (25 minute drive) - The excitement of whale watching and seeing these amazing creatures upfront is not to be missed!
Places of Interest
- South Stradbroke Island - For gorgeous, unspoiled beaches, hop in a boat and head to this beautiful home.
- Main Beach (25 minute drive) - This popular beach is a great spot to catch some waves.
- Harbour Town (15 minute drive) - This lovely complex is filled with plenty of shops and cafes to enjoy.
- Sea World (25 minute drive) - Your kids will love this amazing marine water park!
- Mano's Paradise Point (5 minute drive) - This relaxed eatery serves up deliciously authentic Italian fare.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer