Brigantine, New Jersey
Venture to an exquisite Bayfront home, offering four spacious bedrooms and stretching across 3400 square feet. With sweeping views of the bay, wetlands, and stunning Brigantine sunsets, you won’t mind a better spot for an exciting getaway. Whether you’re gearing up for the glitz and glamour of Atlantic City or just in town for a leisurely beach retreat, this lovely home is perfect for you!
This impressive new home has every amenity and feature you could desire. The entry foyer leads to high ceilings that open up to a magnificent second-floor living room, surrounded by glass windows and doors that allow for natural light to fill the space, and lead to a spacious deck where you can sip on your morning coffee and take in the view. Bright in every sense of the word, you’ll love the polished hardwood floors and comfortable, upscale sofas in this space, perfect for relaxing and refreshing around the fireplace.
The living room blends seamlessly into the open concept kitchen, complete with the same pristine hardwood floors and plenty of gleaming counter space to work with. Grab a front-row seat at the breakfast bar while the master chef of the group takes advantage of exquisitely modern appliances that are sure to help you whip up a tasty homemade meal. Enjoy simpler meals in the breakfast nook as sunlight shines through the window, and take more formal meals in the elegant dining room.
Each of the four bedrooms enjoys plenty of sunlight, streaming in through windows and bathing everything in a soothing natural glow. The master features a king-sized bed along with a beautiful en-suite bathroom. The next two bedrooms have queen-sized beds, and the final room has two twins.
On leisurely days in Brigantine, you’ll love lounging on your private deck, enjoying breathtaking views of the bay as you watch the birds and boats float by on the inter-coastal waterway. Some of your best days will be spent at the beach, just a quick five-minute drive away, splashing in the surf or basking in the sun. Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch or dinner while you’re at it! If you’re in the mood for a night on the town, the lights of Atlantic City are just a quick drive away and promise an exciting night on the town.
Whether you’re looking for excitement or relaxation, this stunning Atlantic home has it all!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3400 square feet
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Atlantic City International Airport - ACY
25 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Tanger Outlets (5 minute drive) - On a lazy, rainy day, treat yourself to a shopping spree at these high end outlets.
- Steel Pier Amusement Park (15 minute drive) - Take the family out for a day of fun at Atlantic City's oldest theme park!
- Brigantine Beach Movies - There's nothing quite like watching a movie on the big screen with the sand between your toes!
- The Links at Brigantine Beach (7 minute drive) - Brigantine's best Scottish links golf course features a pristine layout and sweeping views.
- Renault Winery Resort and Golf (30 minute drive) - With two gourmet restaurants, a championship course, and an award-winning winery, you'll love this incredible resort.
Places of Interest
- Brigantine Beach (5 minute drive) - Spend hot summer days with the sand between your toes and the waves lapping at your feet!
- Atlantic City (10 minute drive) - The glitz and glamour of Atlantic City is just a quick drive away.
- Brigantine Farmers Market (3 minute drive) - This farmer's market has fresh fruit, honey, body scrubs, and multiple other locally grown or made items.
- Aversa's Italian Bakery (3 minute drive) - With delicious, high quality Italian ingredients, this amazing bakery will make your mouth water.
- Pirate's Den (7 minute drive) - This local staple features delicious seafood and a laidback vibe.
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet