Santa Rosa, California
Wine Country Pool and Spa
Wine Country Pool and Spa
***Please note that the wine on the display wall, draft beer, and liquor on the bar cart are all for decoration and not for drinking. The Collector’s Peter Vitalie pool table is also for decoration purposes only and not for use. The barns and adjacent garage are not for guest use.
Stretching across four acres of gorgeous, natural splendor, this newly renovated three-bedroom farmhouse boasts a rustic, yet modern flair that’s perfect for a relaxing foray into California’s wine country. Nestled on a spacious 2700 square feet, you’ll love the sublime location of this wine country getaway, walking distance to some amazing, world-renowned wineries, such as Inman Family Wines and Sunce Winery.
This charming wine country retreat provides the perfect mix of rustic seclusion and contemporary style. High, wooden ceilings run through the main living room and the kitchen area, providing a lovely space for entertaining guests. Sunlight streams in through sliding glass doors, bathing the living space in a soft glow and creating the perfect spot to luxuriate with a glass of wine in the late afternoon. Sink into the cushions of soft, plush sofas while the master chef gets to work in the kitchen.
Speaking of the kitchen, walk past the charming, decorative wine display wall and you’ll find yourself in gourmet space that’s built to a chef’s standards! Smooth and sleek surfaces are available for you to chop and sauté to your heart’s desire, including a massive center island that doubles as a breakfast bar. Take advantage of state of the art appliances that will ensure your meals are cooked to perfection.
Each of the three bedrooms is decorated in a natural, soothing style, sure to keep you comfortable and relaxed after a day spent exploring vineyards. Two bedrooms offer king-sized beds and one has a queen, making this the perfect choice for a couples’ retreat. Each bathroom is pristine and modern, equipped with resort-quality amenities to relax you.
Outside, enjoy a stunning, four-acre expanse of lush greenery, with sprawling vineyards in the distance. You’ll love relaxing by your massive heated pool, whether you choose to bask in the sunshine or lounge under an umbrella. When the sun goes down, the attached hot tub is the perfect place to beat the brisk evening chill.
Known for warm days and cool nights, the Russian River Valley AVA is considered the perfect climate for both chardonnay and pinot noir grapes. Conveniently located to downtown Santa Rosa, this gorgeous home offers easy access to hundreds of wineries and the New Russian River Brewing Campus in nearby Windsor Town. There are plenty of unique museums nearby, including that of renowned cartoonist Charles M. Schulz. If you don’t feel like cooking at home, there are a plethora of fine dining options in the area, each offering delicious wine lists as well!
Spend a week unwinding in the countryside at this incredible home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2700 square feet
King, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Sonoma County Airport (STS), San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
10 minute by car (STS), 1.5 hours by car (SFO)
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Charles M. Schulz Museum (10 minute drive) - Discover the amazing drawings of this world-famous cartoonist!
- Sonoma County History and Art Museum (15 minute drive) - Get a taste of Sonoma's rich history at this charming museum.
- Vineyards - With over 400 wineries and vineyards in Sonoma County, there's sure to be flavors to quench everyone's thirst.
- Armstrong Redwoods State Reserve (25 minute drive) - You'll be amazed by a hike through some of the oldest and tallest trees in California.
- Osmosis Day Spa (20 minute drive) - Rejuvenate your senses at this amazing zen spa.
Places of Interest
- 6th Street Playhouse (15 minute drive) - Enjoy a wonderful theatrical production at this lovely theater!
- Historical Railroad Square (15 minute drive) - Step back in time with a visit to this historic town square.
- Green Music Center (25 minute drive) - Spend a night with the Santa Rosa Symphony!
- Third Street Aleworks (15 minute drive) - This large brew pub features an All-American menu you'll love!
- Ca'Bianca (15 minute drive) - Dine on authentic Italian fare in this elegant restaurant, situated in a gorgeous 19th-century house.
- 40"+ TV
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet