Villa No.10 is a masterpiece of modern architecture. This 8000 square feet luxury villa in the Peloponnese area of Porto Heli is simply presented to the highest of standards. Set in blooming and green grounds, this gorgeous four bedroom home can accommodate up to eight people.
The property boasts light and airy spaces with floor to ceiling windows that invite the wrap around views into the villa. The gorgeous sea views to the front of the villa roll into the distant islands and mountains of the Peloponnese.
The large well-equipped kitchen/dining room is the hub of the villa: its jasmine fringed dining terrace blurs the lines between inside and outside spaces. Fresh local produce is wonderful and preparing it a joy in a kitchen with plenty of room to make wonderful memories together.
The 480 square feet master bedroom suite boasts a large balcony and features crisp and elegant bedding. Two of the other bedrooms are also en-suite, and one is located in the library wing, where an additional bathroom can also be found.
Swimming is central to the holiday villa experience and swimmers can choose between the infinity lapping pool, the Tots pool and the Chatting pool - and of course, the sea. Sea swimmers are spoilt for choice: the waters and bays at the bottom of the Seafront Villa private road, are exceptional.
The views from the back of the villa sweep down over the gentle hills of Kilada on one side and to the old town of Kranidi.
Kilada, the closest village to the villa, has a small fishing community and its boatyards make the traditional Greek trehandiri fishing boats. Mooring in Kilada’s harbor can be arranged and friends visiting by boat can moor at anchor in the deep waters below the villa.
A stay at Villa No.10 is pure magic, a gateway to a truly authentic Greek experience.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 8 baths, 8000 square feet, 744 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Athens International Airport (ATH)
2 hours and 30 minutes by car
Dazzling views of the mythical Peloponnese coastline!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
The property comes with a mandatory €20 per day fee for 2 hour daily housekeeping.
(€140 in total for a 7 night stay.)
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Kranidi Beach - Crystal clear waters running through colourful pebbles... Definitely one of the nicest secluded beaches in the Peloponnese.
- Lepitsa Beach - Nice sandy beach with shallow water, always warmer than the rest of the beaches in the area.
- Scuba diving and snorkeling - Take a dip into the clear waters of the Peloponnese and discover its amazing wildlife!
- Ostria restaurant - For local delicacies such as Greek paella with squid and mussels and “marathopita” country pie, combined with the best views on the marina.
- Veranda del Vino - A vibey old-style wine bar with a great roof terrace that’s frequented by off-duty resort staff and sociable locals.
Places of Interest
- Franchthi Cave (20 mins) - Prehistoric cave on the shore of Kilada bay in Argolis, it is exceptional as it is considered to be the longest occupied human settlement in the world and the place where the oldest complete human skeleton is found.
- The Great Theatre of Epidaurus (40 mins) - The theatre of Epidaurus represents the finest and best-preserved example of a classical Greek theatre.
- Nafplion (1 hour) - Nafplion town has an intense Medieval atmosphere. A walk around the narrow paved streets of the Old Town is like a trip to the past.
- Monemvasia (2+ hours by boat) - Once a strategic fortress claimed the Byzantines, Franks, Venetians and Ottomans, Monemvasia is Europe’s only castle that has never ceased being inhabited.
- Athens (2+ hours) - Undoubtedly the historical capital of Europe, Athens surely has a long history dating back to the first settlement in the Neolithic age.
Fabulous! Truly the trip of a lifetime
This luxury ocean view estate is located on a beautiful hillside in a small fishing village less than 3 hrs drive from Athens. The property is ultra modern, very well appointed, with manicured grounds and amazing views; providing endless opportunities to relax with friends and family. Start your day with breakfast on the balcony served by the wonderful staff, then move to the spectacular resort style pool overlooking the sea and spend the day lounging in the sunshine or on the shaded patio. We savored the magical sunsets every evening looking out over the sea and the Peloponnesus mountains and islands in the distance. The property seems so secluded you may never want to leave but there is plenty to do in close proximity. We enjoyed dinner on the harbor several evenings (10 min drive) , took day trips to the charming islands of Hydra and Spetses, toured a beautiful local winery and a local organic honey farm. The property I professionally managed by Ms Maria Roussi, who, along with her experienced team, made our time so memorable and effortless. She handled all the arrangements and dinner reservations for our group, making sure we felt welcomed when we arrived and had the best table in the house. Thank you for sharing your fabulous home with us. It was truly the trip of a lifetime ! We can’t wait to return”
Villa No 10
Our stay at Villa No 10 was absolutely marvellous. The villa and its grounds are simply stunning, located in total privacy on the crest of a hill with uninterrupted views of the ocean. The home is beautifully furnished with a gorgeous modern decor and every room features a terrace or balcony. The kitchen is state of the art and the bedrooms are extremely comfortable with lovely well equipped bathrooms. We were delighted to meet John who takes care of the home and took such wonderful care of us too. Each day it was difficult to choose between relaxing by the breathtaking infinity pool or exploring the surrounding countryside. This area of Greece has so much to offer and we enjoyed visiting the beautiful Island of Spetses, the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus and exploring the towns of Nafplion and Galatas.”