Southbank, Melbourne, Australia
Modern Queensbridge Residence
Modern Queensbridge Residence
You’ll jump at the chance to stay in this chic, contemporary home, offering sparkling views of the vibrant city of Melbourne! With three spacious bedrooms and extending over 1500 square feet, this bright abode offers one of the best locations in the city, walking distance from plenty of delicious restaurants, art galleries, shops, and so much more. Pour yourself a glass of wine, kick back on your private deck, and soak up Melbourne!
The main living spaces of this modern abode boast a light backdrop that holds an eclectic mix of décor and artwork, perfectly matching the vibrant and international ambiance of the city around you. Sunlight streams through the wall-to-wall sliding glass door that leads to the deck, bathing the space in a soft, natural glow as you lounge on plush sofas sipping on a glass of wine. As the sun goes down, step out on your private deck for the perfect view as the master chef of your group takes advantage of state of the art appliances in the kitchen. Melbourne has plenty of delicious restaurants, but on a quiet night in your kitchen is a wonderful alternative!
With three bright and spacious bedrooms, you and your guests will have more than enough room to spread out and relax. Each bedroom has a plush, queen-sized bed that’s outfitted with crisp, clean linens and snug bedding, sure to keep you warm at night. Each of the two bathrooms is pristine and stocked with wonderful amenities that will pamper you endlessly.
This charming complex offers you plenty of amenities to take advantage of during your stay. Take a dip in the indoor pool when you need some time to cool off, or take advantage of the great workout facility if you’re looking to keep to a routine.
With the essence of international flavor, Melbourne is the perfect melting pot of culture, food, art, and so much more. Explore the numerous neighborhoods, such as Fitzroy, Flemington, and of course your own lovely area of Southbank, a sophisticated cultural hot spot. You’re walking distance from plenty of delicious restaurants and upscale boutiques, perfect for days out on the town. You’ll have some of the best coffee you’ve ever had, and you’ll love spending days at the markets or exploring street art before you head out for a night on the town.
Experience the city of Melbourne like a local!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Melbourne Airport - MEL
30 minutes by car
Views of the Yarra River and Melbourne!
Activities of Interest
- Melbourne Street Art Tour - Explore the colorful streets of the street art capital of the world.
- Werribee Open Range Zoo (30 minute drive) - Have a safari at this African-themed zoo.
- Bourke Street Mall (20 minute walk) - Shop til you drop at this upscale mall!
- Queen Victoria Markets (15 minute metro) - Home to some of Melbourne's tastiest delicacies, you'll spend hours exploring the stalls at this lively market.
- The Dandenong Ranges (45 minute drive) - This gorgeous mountain range is the perfect spot for nature lovers, cyclers, and hikers.
Places of Interest
- National Gallery of Victoria (15 minute walk) - Explore Australia's oldest and most-visited museum.
- Crown Casino (2 minute walk) - Enjoy a glitzy night out at this exciting casino!
- Flinders Street Station (10 minute drive) - Take in this stunning, cultural symbol of Melbourne!
- Collin Street (15 minute walk) - Stroll down Collins Street and take in the numerous shops and cafes.
- Long Chim (5 minute walk) - This casual Thai diner serves up the zesty flavors of Thai street food!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility