Adams Ranch Luxury
Adams Ranch Luxury
***PLEASE NOTE: There is a full-time resident who lives in the caretaker unit above the garage. This unit has a separate entrance from the rest of the home.
Adams Ranch provides the perfect backdrop to your next mountain adventure! This stunning alpine lodge offers four bedrooms and stretches over 5100 square feet, providing more than enough room for you and your guests. Surrounded by the majesty of towering mountain peaks and blessed with an incredible location close to the slopes and Mountain Village. With access to the Dial-a-Ride shuttle, you’ll have no problem getting around town!
As you step into the living room of this regal home, you’ll find yourself surrounded by large, picturesque windows, framing the San Juan Mountain range lining the horizon and allowing for natural light to fill the space with a soft glow. After a long day on the slopes, start up a fire in the hearth and relax on plush sofas, allowing the warmth of the fire to fill the great room. You’ll love the western feel of the decor, making great use of natural elements such as stone and wood.
When it’s time for dinner, the gorgeous kitchen is filled with gourmet appliances and amenities that will make meal preparation a blast! The kitchen features an open concept, making it easy for multiple hands to help out. Whether you’re enjoying a glass of wine at the breakfast bar or taking advantage of state of the art appliances, you’re sure to love entertaining in this space.
Each of the four bedrooms is decorated in a western, elegant style, offering warm comforters and sumptuous linens that are sure to relax you as you drift off to sleep at night. Three bedrooms feature plush, king-sized beds while the final bedroom is perfect for kids, featuring two bunk beds. Before you call it a day, spend your evenings outside in the rejuvenating hot tub, enjoying the brisk mountain air.
This gorgeous property is ideally located for the perfect alpine experience. You’ll have a blast spending all day on the slopes at Telluride Mountain Resort! When you’re not on the mountain, head to the village for some shopping and fine dining. Telluride has a great foodie scene - you may even consider a food tour during your stay! If you visit in the summer, there’s still plenty of incredible outdoor activity to take advantage of, such as scenic hikes through mountain scenery that will take your breath away.
Indulge yourself at this spectacular Telluride home, taking the time to experience true adventure and finery!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5100 square feet
King, King, King, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Telluride Regional Airport (TEX), Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ)
15 minutes by car (TEX), 1.5 hours by car (MTJ)
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Telluride Ski Resort (10 minute drive) - One of Colorado's premier attractions, Telluride offers spectacular slopes and terrain.
- Bear Creek Falls (20 minute drive) - Surrounded by rugged cliffs, Bear Creek Falls offers a challenging and fun hike that leads to breathtaking scenery.
- Telluride Gondola (15 minute drive) - From May to October, enjoy the city from a bird's eye view on the gondola.
- Tasting Telluride Food Tour (10 minute drive) - Telluride isn't just known for its slopes! Check out this incredible food tour and eat your way through town.
- Telluride Offroad Outfitters (10 minute drive) - If you're looking for a thrilling adventure into the wilderness, take a jeep tour into the rugged mountain scenery that surrounds you.
Places of Interest
- Mountain Village (7 minute drive) - You'll love the stunning array of scenery as well as the charming shops and restaurants in Gondola Plaza.
- The Telluride Brewing Company (8 minute drive) - After a day on the slopes, head to this hip microbrewery where you can sip on artisanal beers.
- Telluride Gallery of Fine Art (15 minute drive) - Visitors will enjoy contemporary pieces, international works, and a wide range of mediums.
- Alpino Vino (15 minute drive) - Enjoy fine, mountain dining at its best with authentic and elegant Italian fare.
- Cosmopolitan (15 minute drive) - Feel classy and elegant while you dine on new American fare.
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet