Buenos Aires, Argentina
Classic Palermo - Rincón del Plata Apartment
Experience one week of international, cosmopolitan living in this charming condominium. Take the chance to enjoy beautiful Buenos Aires, in Palermo Barrio. Across the street is the breathtaking park at Palermo Square which is surrounded by spectacular architecture like the Spanish Embassy pictured here. Within walking distance you will also find museums, and delicious Argentinian restaurants.
Palermo is known for its food, music, theater, beautiful architecture, and shopping. Buenos Aires is know as the city of strange trees. Located near the coast of Rio de Plata, you can catch a magnificent sunrise above the river.
Full maid service will be provided for the guest member at no additional cost.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet
King, Queen, and Twin
5 guests maximum
Ministro Pistarini International Airport - EZE
40 minutes by car
Overlooking the city of Buenos Aires.
Activities of Interest
- Walking tour in the surrounding parks
Places of Interest
- Teatro Colon for concerts
- Restaurant Croque Madame at Museo de Arte Decorativo, one block away
- Daniel Maman Fine Art Gallery
- Evita Peron Museum
- Japanese Garden
- Cafe Tortoni - Have a coffee at the famous Cafe Tortoni in Buenos Aires. Cafes are a way of life in B.A., but Tortoni is perhaps the most famous cafe in all of Argentina, patronized by celebrities since 1858.
- Cementerio de la Recoleta - The most celebrated Argentineans, including Eva Peron and her family, are buried at this elaborate cemetery, where mausoleums replicate chapels, pyramids and Greek temples.
- La Boca - This working class area originally populated by Italian dock workers has bloomed into a vibrant center of art, restaurants and the colorful metal houses which present a refreshing change from the rest of the city
Buenos Aires Beauty
Mercedes and Victor were great hosts. Their beautiful home is located in the posh Palermo section of town and it was safe to walk to the many restaurants and parks in the area. ”
Best of BA
Nice apartment in the city's best neighborhood, near downtown and the museums. Hosts were very accommodating. Tip: Improve your Spanish before going to BA. Concierges don't understand English and neither do a lot of the taxi drivers.”
Central location in B.A.
Excellent hosts, helpful staff, wonderfully central and sophisticated location in Buenos Aires, what else could one ask for? Thanks so much for hosting us! ”
Incredible location, wonderful hosts
Nothing but great things to say about this large, three bedroom apartment in one of the most fashionable neighborhoods in BA. Also the owners are very easy to deal with. Hope to repeat my visit.”
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo